Morningstar Inc (Morningstar) is a financial service provider that offers investment research services. The company's product categories include conferences and events, investment research, software and services, data and indexes, investor products and services, and investment management. It also provides software, data and research products, advertising services, managed investment data and equity research services. Morningstar offers asset management service for institutions, advisors and retirement plan participants. The company offers investment advisory service such as investment monitoring and asset allocation for multimanager portfolios. It operates through its offices located in the US, South Korea, Denmark, Norway, Canada, India, the Netherlands, France, Australia and New Zealand. Morningstar is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
Morningstar Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 04, 2017: Morningstar Australasia appoints Jamie Wickham as managing director
Jul 25, 2017: Morningstar Q2 net income increases
Jul 06, 2017: Morningstar names Jason Dubinsky chief financial officer
Jul 05, 2017: Morningstar names Jason Dubinsky as chief financial officer
Jul 05, 2017: Morningstar names Jason Dubinsky CFO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Morningstar Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Morningstar Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Morningstar Inc - Key Information
- Morningstar Inc - Overview
- Morningstar Inc - Key Employees
- Morningstar Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Morningstar Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Morningstar Inc - Major Products and Services
- Morningstar Inc - History
- Morningstar Inc - Company Statement
- Morningstar Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Morningstar Inc - Business Description
- Morningstar Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Morningstar Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Morningstar Inc - Strengths
- Morningstar Inc - Weaknesses
- Morningstar Inc - Opportunities
- Morningstar Inc - Threats
- Morningstar Inc - Key Competitors
- Morningstar Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Morningstar Inc, Key Information
- Morningstar Inc, Key Ratios
- Morningstar Inc, Share Data
- Morningstar Inc, Major Products and Services
- Morningstar Inc, History
- Morningstar Inc, Key Employees
- Morningstar Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Morningstar Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Morningstar Inc, Other Locations
- Morningstar Inc, Subsidiaries
- Morningstar Inc, Key Competitors
- Morningstar Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Morningstar Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Morningstar Inc, Annual Ratios
- Morningstar Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Morningstar Inc, Performance Chart
- Morningstar Inc, Ratio Charts