MasTec Inc (MasTec) is an infrastructure construction company that provides engineering and construction for electrical transmission, oil and natural gas pipelines, renewable energy and wireless networks. The company offer wide range of services such as designing, building, installation and maintenance services. It provides cell tower construction, wire line fiber expansion and broadband cable trenching. MasTec offers oil and natural gas pipeline construction, processing plants, power generation, compressor and pumping stations, and environmental compliance. Its project includes water, sewer and civil infrastructure projects. The company serves renewable energy, electric power, oil, gas, water, sewer, civil, communications and government sectors. MasTec is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida, the US.
MasTec Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 02, 2017: MasTec announces record third quarter 2017 financial results
Oct 16, 2017: MasTec Announces Large Project 2018 Pipeline Construction Award
Aug 03, 2017: MasTec announces record second quarter 2017 financial results
May 04, 2017: MasTec reports net income for Q1, provides Q2 guidance
Feb 23, 2017: MasTec reports net income for Q4, provides guidance for Q1
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MasTec Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MasTec Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- MasTec Inc - Key Information
- MasTec Inc - Overview
- MasTec Inc - Key Employees
- MasTec Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- MasTec Inc - Key Operational Heads
- MasTec Inc - Major Products and Services
- MasTec Inc - History
- MasTec Inc - Company Statement
- MasTec Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- MasTec Inc - Business Description
- MasTec Inc - Corporate Strategy
- MasTec Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- MasTec Inc - Strengths
- MasTec Inc - Weaknesses
- MasTec Inc - Opportunities
- MasTec Inc - Threats
- MasTec Inc - Key Competitors
- MasTec Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- MasTec Inc, Key Information
- MasTec Inc, Key Ratios
- MasTec Inc, Share Data
- MasTec Inc, Major Products and Services
- MasTec Inc, History
- MasTec Inc, Key Employees
- MasTec Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- MasTec Inc, Key Operational Heads
- MasTec Inc, Other Locations
- MasTec Inc, Subsidiaries
- MasTec Inc, Key Competitors
- MasTec Inc, SWOT Analysis
- MasTec Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- MasTec Inc, Annual Ratios
- MasTec Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- MasTec Inc, Performance Chart
- MasTec Inc, Ratio Charts