F-Secure Oyj (F-Secure) is a technology company that offers security and storage services, and content solutions. The company offers cyber security solutions for modern businesses. It offers products such as full protection suites, management and control, end point protection, network protection and enterprise security. F-Secure’s endpoint protection service includes client security, workstation, freedome for buisness, security for virtual and cloud environments, mobile, e-mail and server, and linux security. The company provides consumer security, backup, business security, and network security solutions. It has presence in Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, the UK, Australia, the US, and others. F-Secure is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
F-Secure Oyj Key Recent Developments
Aug 04, 2016: F-Secure Half Year Report 1 January - 30 June 2016
Jun 02, 2016: F-Secure appoints Samu Konttinen as CEO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of F-Secure Oyj provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of F-Secure Oyj including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- F-Secure Oyj - Key Information
- F-Secure Oyj - Overview
- F-Secure Oyj - Key Employees
- F-Secure Oyj - Key Employee Biographies
- F-Secure Oyj - Key Operational Heads
- F-Secure Oyj - Major Products and Services
- F-Secure Oyj - History
- F-Secure Oyj - Company Statement
- F-Secure Oyj - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- F-Secure Oyj - Business Description
- F-Secure Oyj - Corporate Strategy
- F-Secure Oyj - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- F-Secure Oyj - Strengths
- F-Secure Oyj - Weaknesses
- F-Secure Oyj - Opportunities
- F-Secure Oyj - Threats
- F-Secure Oyj - Key Competitors
- F-Secure Oyj - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- F-Secure Oyj, Key Information
- F-Secure Oyj, Key Ratios
- F-Secure Oyj, Share Data
- F-Secure Oyj, Major Products and Services
- F-Secure Oyj, History
- F-Secure Oyj, Key Employees
- F-Secure Oyj, Key Employee Biographies
- F-Secure Oyj, Key Operational Heads
- F-Secure Oyj, Other Locations
- F-Secure Oyj, Subsidiaries
- F-Secure Oyj, Key Competitors
- F-Secure Oyj, SWOT Analysis
- F-Secure Oyj, Ratios based on current share price
- F-Secure Oyj, Annual Ratios
- F-Secure Oyj, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- F-Secure Oyj, Performance Chart
- F-Secure Oyj, Ratio Charts