The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsCampine NV (Campine) is a chemical company, which specializes in lead recycling and fire retardancy and the development of concentrates and masterbatches for plastics and PET production. It produces a comprehensive range of lead alloys and soft lead from lead residues; antimony oxide and other antimony derivatives and flame retardant masterbatch solutions. Campine serves plastics, cable, glass, automotive, textile, pigments, varistor, electrical and electronics, cable, automotive, and packaging industries among others. The company sells its products through direct and indirect sales channels in Asia, Europe, North America and other regions. Campine is headquartered in Beerse, Belgium.
Campine NV Key Recent Developments
- Aug 29, 2022: Results First Half 2022
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Campine NV - Key Facts
- Campine NV - Key Employees
- Campine NV - Key Employee Biographies
- Campine NV - Major Products and Services
- Campine NV - History
- Campine NV - Company Statement
- Campine NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Campine NV - Business Description
- Business Segment: Metals Recycling
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Specialty Chemicals
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Asia
- Geographical Segment: Belgium
- Geographical Segment: France
- Geographical Segment: Germany
- Geographical Segment: Italy
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Geographical Segment: Other European countries
- Geographical Segment: Others
- Geographical Segment: Poland
- Geographical Segment: Romania
- Geographical Segment: Switzerland
- Geographical Segment: The Netherlands
- Geographical Segment: Turkey
- Geographical Segment: United Kingdom
- R&D Overview
- Campine NV - Corporate Strategy
- Campine NV - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Campine NV - Strengths
- Campine NV - Weaknesses
- Campine NV - Opportunities
- Campine NV - Threats
- Campine NV - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Aug 29, 2022: Results First Half 2022
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Campine NV, Key Facts
- Campine NV, Key Employees
- Campine NV, Key Employee Biographies
- Campine NV, Major Products and Services
- Campine NV, History
- Campine NV, Subsidiaries
- Campine NV, Key Competitors
- Campine NV, Ratios based on current share price
- Campine NV, Annual Ratios
- Campine NV, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Campine NV, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Campine NV, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Budenheim Iberica S.l.u.
- Borealis AG
- Albemarle Corp
- Solvay SA
- Daihachi Chemical Industry Co Ltd
- Dover Chemical Corporation
- Akzo Nobel NV