Horiba Ltd (Horiba) is a medical device company that manufacturer precision instruments for measurement and analysis of automobile exhaust gas, and environmental, medical and scientific applications. The company offers instruments for automotive research and development, process and environmental monitoring, in-vitro medical diagnostics and semiconductor manufacturing. It offers medical products such as peri analytical and hematology products and automotive products such as automation systems, dilution and sampling systems and portable emissions systems among others. Horiba also provides blood cell count CRP measurement, diabetes-related inspection, veterinary inspection, and facilities introduction programs. It operates in the US, the UK, Italy, India, Sweden, Spain, China, Germany, Taiwan, Brazil, Poland, Russia, and others. Horiba is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
Horiba Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 20, 2017: ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation for Gas Mass Flow Rate Calibrations
May 26, 2017: Completion of Construction of New South Korea Base of HORIBA STEC KOREA
Apr 25, 2017: The Ministry of the Environment Government of Japan introduces HORIBA’s PM analyzer for improving to clarify PM 2.5 generation mechanism and source identification
Mar 31, 2017: HORIBA Instruments commences operations at new factory in Houston
Feb 09, 2017: HORIBA and Hitachi Zosen Jointly Operate Business to Improve River Pollution in Myanmar
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Horiba Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Horiba Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Horiba Ltd - Key Information
- Horiba Ltd - Overview
- Horiba Ltd - Key Employees
- Horiba Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Horiba Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Horiba Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Horiba Ltd - History
- Horiba Ltd - Company Statement
- Horiba Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Horiba Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Horiba Ltd - Business Description
- Horiba Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Horiba Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Horiba Ltd - Strengths
- Horiba Ltd - Weaknesses
- Horiba Ltd - Opportunities
- Horiba Ltd - Threats
- Horiba Ltd - Key Competitors
- Horiba Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Horiba Ltd, Key Information
- Horiba Ltd, Key Ratios
- Horiba Ltd, Share Data
- Horiba Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Horiba Ltd, History
- Horiba Ltd, Key Employees
- Horiba Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Horiba Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Horiba Ltd, Other Locations
- Horiba Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Horiba Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Horiba Ltd, Key Competitors
- Horiba Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Horiba Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Horiba Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Horiba Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Horiba Ltd, Performance Chart
- Horiba Ltd, Ratio Charts