The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Rafako SA (Rafako), a subsidiary of PBG SA is a power generation equipment manufacturer that designs and distributes boilers and environment protection units. The company provides a range of boilers such as PC boilers, circulating fluidized bed (CFB) boilers, heat recovery steam generator (HRSG) and stoker fired boilers as well as flue gas cleaning plants and equipment. It offers general contracting services to fossil fired power generation units. It designs and constructs environment protection plants, waste thermal treatment plants, boiler components. Rafako also offers complex retrofits of pressure parts, furnaces and control system, and auxiliary power equipment. It caters to both industrial and commercial power plants. The company operates office in Turkey; and subsidiaries in Poland and Hungary. Rafako is headquartered in Raciborz, Poland.
Rafako SA Key Recent Developments
May 10,2018: GE says may work with Polish Rafako and Polimex on Ostroleka plant
Apr 29,2018: Rafako Wins Gas Pipeline Tender For PLN 124.9 Mln
Feb 22,2018: KUKE covers BGK-financed Indonesian contract of Rafako
Jan 30,2018: Dentons advises Rafako on a contract to build two power units in Indonesia
Feb 24,2017: Rafako and InnoEnergy combine forces in fight against smog
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Rafako SA - Key Facts
Rafako SA - Key Employees
Rafako SA - Major Products and Services
Rafako SA - History
Rafako SA - Company Statement
Rafako SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Rafako SA - Business Description
Rafako SA - Corporate Strategy
Rafako SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Rafako SA - Strengths
Rafako SA - Weaknesses
Rafako SA - Opportunities
Rafako SA - Threats
Rafako SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Rafako SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 22, 2018: KUKE covers BGK-financed Indonesian contract of Rafako
Jan 30, 2018: Dentons advises Rafako on a contract to build two power units in Indonesia
Feb 24, 2017: Rafako and InnoEnergy combine forces in fight against smog
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Rafako SA, Key Facts
Rafako SA, Key Employees
Rafako SA, Major Products and Services
Rafako SA, History
Rafako SA, Other Locations
Rafako SA, Subsidiaries
Rafako SA, Key Competitors
Rafako SA, Ratios based on current share price
Rafako SA, Annual Ratios
Rafako SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Rafako SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Rafako SA, Interim Ratios
Rafako SA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Rafako SA, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Rafako SA, Ratio Charts