1h Free Analyst TimeRafako SA (RFK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsRafako SA (Rafako), a subsidiary of PBG Group, is a power generation equipment manufacturer which designs and distributes boilers and environment protection units. It offers power generation units, CFB boilers for power generation and district heating plants, denox plants, flue gas desulphurisation and dust removal equipment, waste thermal treatment plants, co-generation and poly-generation units, equipment and plants, overhauls, erection, modernisation, and diagnostics. The company offers services that include design and production services, engineering service, professional training center and reprographic services. It serves to both power sector and oil and gas industry. The company operates an office in Turkey and subsidiaries in Poland and Hungary. Rafako is headquartered in Raciborz, Poland.
Rafako SA Key Recent DevelopmentsAug 05, 2022: TAURON and Rafako have concluded an agreement on the block in Jaworzno
Mar 22, 2022: The 200+ program at TAURON. The first unit in Jaworzno was modernized
Jan 21, 2022: Westinghouse signs strategic partnerships in Poland to build country’s first AP1000 nuclear plant
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- Rafako SA - Key Facts
- Rafako SA - Key Employees
- Rafako SA - Major Products and Services
- Rafako SA - History
- Rafako SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Rafako SA - Business Description
- Product Category: Air Pollution Control Systems
- Product Category: Construction
- Product Category: Other Revenue
- Product Category: Power Equipment, Machinery and Components, and Related Services
- Product Category: Power Generation Units and Steam Generators
- Product Category: Revenue Under the Jaworzno 910 MW Project
- Product Category: Other Segments
- Product Category: Power and Environment Protection Facilities
- Product Category: Power and Environmental Protection Facilities
- Product Category: Products for Oil and Gas Sector
- Geographical Segment: Domestic Customers
- Geographical Segment: Foreign Customers
- R&D Overview
- Rafako SA - Corporate Strategy
- Rafako SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Rafako SA - Strengths
- Rafako SA - Weaknesses
- Rafako SA - Opportunities
- Rafako SA - Threats
- Rafako SA - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Aug 05, 2022: TAURON and Rafako have concluded an agreement on the block in Jaworzno
- Mar 22, 2022: The 200+ program at TAURON. The first unit in Jaworzno was modernized
- Jan 21, 2022: Westinghouse signs strategic partnerships in Poland to build country’s first AP1000 nuclear plant
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- Rafako SA, Key Facts
- Rafako SA, Key Employees
- Rafako SA, Major Products and Services
- Rafako SA, History
- Rafako SA, Other Locations
- Rafako SA, Subsidiaries
- Rafako SA, Key Competitors
- Rafako SA, Annual Ratios
- Rafako SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Rafako SA, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Rafako SA, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Zaklady Urzadzen Kotlowych Staporkow SA
- Shanghai Electric Group Co Ltd
- Budimex SA
- Energoinstal SA
- BHI Co Ltd
- Kogeneracja SA