Kirby Corp (Kirby) is a provider of marine transportation services. The company offers marine transportation and diesel engine services. Its marine transportation services include distribution of petrochemicals, black oil, refined petroleum products and agricultural chemical products by inland and offshore tank barge. Its diesel engine services provide distribution and consulting services for high-speed diesel engines, transmissions, pumps and compression products; and offers manufacturing and remanufacturing of oilfield service equipment. Kirby provides after-market service for medium-speed and high-speed diesel engines, reduction gears and ancillary products. The company also owns and operates offshore barge and tugboat units transporting dry-bulk commodities in the US. Kirby is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Kirby Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 01, 2017: Kirby Announces 2017 Third Quarter Results
Aug 17, 2017: Kirby Announces Resignation Of Executive Vice President And Chief Financial Officer C. Andrew Smith
Jul 26, 2017: Kirby Announces 2017 Second Quarter Results
Feb 01, 2017: Kirby Announces 2016 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Results
Oct 26, 2016: Kirby Announces 2016 Third Quarter Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kirby Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Kirby Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Kirby Corp - Key Information
- Kirby Corp - Overview
- Kirby Corp - Key Employees
- Kirby Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Kirby Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Kirby Corp - Major Products and Services
- Kirby Corp - History
- Kirby Corp - Company Statement
- Kirby Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Kirby Corp - Business Description
- Kirby Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Kirby Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kirby Corp - Strengths
- Kirby Corp - Weaknesses
- Kirby Corp - Opportunities
- Kirby Corp - Threats
- Kirby Corp - Key Competitors
- Kirby Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Kirby Corp, Key Information
- Kirby Corp, Key Ratios
- Kirby Corp, Share Data
- Kirby Corp, Major Products and Services
- Kirby Corp, History
- Kirby Corp, Key Employees
- Kirby Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Kirby Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Kirby Corp, Other Locations
- Kirby Corp, Subsidiaries
- Kirby Corp, Key Competitors
- Kirby Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Kirby Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Kirby Corp, Annual Ratios
- Kirby Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Kirby Corp, Performance Chart
- Kirby Corp, Ratio Charts