1h Free Analyst TimeInforma PLC (INF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsInforma PLC (Informa) is a provider of business-to-business information services. It operates events and exhibitions, delivers intelligence-based products and data-driven services, brings communities in person and digitally, and provides access to research for specialist customer communities. The company's offerings enable customers to work smarter and make better decisions faster. It publishes books and journals and offers data-driven intelligence in the areas of agribusiness, finance, industry and infrastructure, pharmaceuticals, telecoms, media and technology, and transportation. It serves businesses, professionals, and academics working in specialist communities in North America, Europe, Asia, and other regions. Informa is headquartered in London, Greater London, the UK.
Informa PLC Key Recent DevelopmentsMar 17, 2022: Cannabis Packaging Conference Keynotes to Explore “Opportunities in Cannabis Packaging” and “The State of California Cannabis” at April 2022 Event
Feb 28, 2022: MD&M West Reveals 2022 Educational MedTech Conference
Dec 16, 2021: Americans Push for Rapid Pharma Innovation: Over a Quarter Believe a Better COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Available in the Near Future
Sep 10, 2021: BIOMEDevice Boston and MassMEDIC sign a strategic partnership to produce a full day of live programming designed for early stage startups
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Informa PLC - Key Facts
- Informa PLC - Key Employees
- Informa PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Informa PLC - Major Products and Services
- Informa PLC - History
- Informa PLC - Company Statement
- Informa PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Informa PLC - Business Description
- Business Segment: Informa Connect
- Business Segment: Informa Intelligence
- Business Segment: Informa Markets
- Business Segment: Informa Tech
- Business Segment: Taylor & Francis
- Geographical Segment: China
- Geographical Segment: Continental Europe
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Geographical Segment: Rest of World
- Geographical Segment: United Kingdom
- Informa PLC - Corporate Strategy
- Informa PLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Informa PLC - Strengths
- Informa PLC - Weaknesses
- Informa PLC - Opportunities
- Informa PLC - Threats
- Informa PLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Mar 17, 2022: Cannabis Packaging Conference Keynotes to Explore “Opportunities in Cannabis Packaging” and “The State of California Cannabis” at April 2022 Event
- Feb 28, 2022: MD&M West Reveals 2022 Educational MedTech Conference
- Dec 16, 2021: Americans Push for Rapid Pharma Innovation: Over a Quarter Believe a Better COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Available in the Near Future
- Sep 10, 2021: BIOMEDevice Boston and MassMEDIC sign a strategic partnership to produce a full day of live programming designed for early stage startups
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Informa PLC, Key Facts
- Informa PLC, Key Employees
- Informa PLC, Key Employee Biographies
- Informa PLC, Major Products and Services
- Informa PLC, History
- Informa PLC, Other Locations
- Informa PLC, Subsidiaries
- Informa PLC, Key Competitors
- Informa PLC, Ratios based on current share price
- Informa PLC, Annual Ratios
- Informa PLC, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Informa PLC, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Informa PLC, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- HarperCollins Publishers, Inc.
- Daily Mail & General Trust plc
- Wolters Kluwer N.V.
- Pearson plc
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC