The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Proofpoint Inc (Proofpoint) is a cybersecurity company that protects data for enterprises. The company’s major solutions include e-mail protection, advanced threat protection, security awareness training, cloud security, archive and compliance, information protection, digital risk protection, and nexus platform. Proofpoint also provides professional services, support, and training. It serves education, government, healthcare, financial, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and retail. The company distributes its products directly and also through a network of resellers worldwide. It has a business presence across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Proofpoint is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Proofpoint Inc - Key Facts
- Proofpoint Inc - Key Employees
- Proofpoint Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Proofpoint Inc - Major Products and Services
- Proofpoint Inc - History
- Proofpoint Inc - Company Statement
- Proofpoint Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Proofpoint Inc - Business Description
- Product Category: Hardware and Services
- Product Category: Subscription
- Geographical Segment: Rest of World
- Geographical Segment: United States
- R&D Overview
- Proofpoint Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Proofpoint Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Proofpoint Inc - Strengths
- Proofpoint Inc - Weaknesses
- Proofpoint Inc - Opportunities
- Proofpoint Inc - Threats
- Proofpoint Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Proofpoint Inc, Key Facts
- Proofpoint Inc, Key Employees
- Proofpoint Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Proofpoint Inc, Major Products and Services
- Proofpoint Inc, History
- Proofpoint Inc, Other Locations
- Proofpoint Inc, Subsidiaries
- Proofpoint Inc, Key Competitors
- Proofpoint Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Proofpoint Inc, Annual
- Proofpoint Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Proofpoint Inc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
- Proofpoint Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Netskope Inc
- NortonLifeLock Inc
- Forcepoint LLC
- Google LLC
- FireEye Inc
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Micro Focus International Plc
- Microsoft Corp
- McAfee, Inc.
- Mimecast Limited
- Veritas Technologies LLC