Elos AB (Elos) is a medical technology company that offers development, regulatory, production and logistic services. The company’s products include implant-borne standard prosthetics, dental implant instruments and digital dentistry. Its Medical Technology division undertakes the development and production of medical technology products and components. Elos also offers products such as dental and orthopedic implants, medical devices and diagnostics that are used in the treatment of diabetes, neurosurgery, heart surgery and hearing aids. The company’s Metrology division operates through Elos Fixturlaser, which offers laser based measuring instruments for the alignment and positioning of rotating machinery. It operates through its offices located in Denmark and China. Elos is headquartered in Lidkoping, Sweden.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Elos AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author's ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Elos AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Elos AB - Key Information
Elos AB - Overview
Elos AB - Key Employees
Elos AB - Key Employee Biographies
Elos AB - Key Operational Heads
Elos AB - Major Products and Services
Elos AB - History
Elos AB - Company Statement
Elos AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Elos AB - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Elos AB - Business Description
Elos AB - Corporate Strategy
Elos AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Elos AB - Strengths
Elos AB - Weaknesses
Elos AB - Opportunities
Elos AB - Threats
Elos AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Elos AB - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Elos AB, Key Information
Elos AB, Key Ratios
Elos AB, Share Data
Elos AB, Major Products and Services
Elos AB, History
Elos AB, Key Employees
Elos AB, Key Employee Biographies
Elos AB, Key Operational Heads
Elos AB, Other Locations
Elos AB, Subsidiaries
Elos AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
Elos AB, Key Competitors
Elos AB, SWOT Analysis
Elos AB, Ratios based on current share price
Elos AB, Annual Ratios
Elos AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Elos AB, Performance Chart
Elos AB, Ratio Charts