Globalstar Inc (Globalstar) is a technology company that offers satellite communication products and services. The company provides phones and accessories, and data and tracking products. Its phones and accessories includes phones, docking kits, extreme systems, sat-fi, sat-fi data access vouchers, and others. Globalstar's data and tracking products comprise simplex and duplex. The company offers voice and data services. Its voice services include roaming and long distance, call forwarding, voice pricing, voice mail, toll free dialing and coverage map. Globalstar's data services comprise data pricing, weather software, data drivers and software, and SMS service. The company has operations across the Europe, Latin America and North America. Globalstar is headquartered in Covington, Louisiana, the US.
Globalstar Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 03, 2017: Globalstar announces third quarter 2017 results
Aug 03, 2017: Globalstar reports net loss for Q2
Aug 03, 2017: Globalstar announces second quarter 2017 results
May 04, 2017: Globalstar Q1 net loss down
Mar 07, 2017: Globalstar appoints new vice president of strategy and communications
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Globalstar Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Globalstar Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Globalstar Inc - Key Information
- Globalstar Inc - Overview
- Globalstar Inc - Key Employees
- Globalstar Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Globalstar Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Globalstar Inc - Major Products and Services
- Globalstar Inc - History
- Globalstar Inc - Company Statement
- Globalstar Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Globalstar Inc - Business Description
- Globalstar Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Globalstar Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Globalstar Inc - Strengths
- Globalstar Inc - Weaknesses
- Globalstar Inc - Opportunities
- Globalstar Inc - Threats
- Globalstar Inc - Key Competitors
- Globalstar Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Globalstar Inc, Key Information
- Globalstar Inc, Key Ratios
- Globalstar Inc, Share Data
- Globalstar Inc, Major Products and Services
- Globalstar Inc, History
- Globalstar Inc, Key Employees
- Globalstar Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Globalstar Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Globalstar Inc, Other Locations
- Globalstar Inc, Subsidiaries
- Globalstar Inc, Key Competitors
- Globalstar Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Globalstar Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Globalstar Inc, Annual Ratios
- Globalstar Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Globalstar Inc, Performance Chart
- Globalstar Inc, Ratio Charts