Epizyme, Inc. (Epizyme) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops novel epigenetic therapies. The company discovers and develops small molecule inhibitors of a class of enzymes, namely, histone methyltransferases (HMTs), other chromatin modifying proteins (CMPs). The company is developing its lead product candidate, tazemetostat (a first-in-class EZH2 inhibitor), with studies underway in both solid tumors and hematological malignancies, as a combination therapy and monotherapy and in relapsed and front-line disease. Using its proprietary platform, the company has initiated the identification and development of small molecule inhibitors of chromatin modifying proteins, such as tazemetostat. Epizyme is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the US.
EpiZyme Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 01, 2017: Epizyme Reports Third Quarter 2017 Operating Results and Company Updates
Aug 15, 2017: Epizyme Announces Leadership Transition for Finance Organization
Aug 04, 2017: Epizyme Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Clinical and Business Progress
May 08, 2017: Epizyme Reports First Quarter 2017 Results and Provides Corporate Update
Mar 09, 2017: Epizyme Reports 2016 Financial Results and Provides 2017 Pipeline Goals
This comprehensive SWOT profile of EpiZyme Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of EpiZyme Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- EpiZyme Inc - Key Information
- EpiZyme Inc - Overview
- EpiZyme Inc - Key Employees
- EpiZyme Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- EpiZyme Inc - Key Operational Heads
- EpiZyme Inc - Major Products and Services
- EpiZyme Inc - History
- EpiZyme Inc - Company Statement
- EpiZyme Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- EpiZyme Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- EpiZyme Inc - Business Description
- EpiZyme Inc - Corporate Strategy
- EpiZyme Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- EpiZyme Inc - Strengths
- EpiZyme Inc - Weaknesses
- EpiZyme Inc - Opportunities
- EpiZyme Inc - Threats
- EpiZyme Inc - Key Competitors
- EpiZyme Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- EpiZyme Inc, Key Information
- EpiZyme Inc, Key Ratios
- EpiZyme Inc, Share Data
- EpiZyme Inc, Major Products and Services
- EpiZyme Inc, History
- EpiZyme Inc, Key Employees
- EpiZyme Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- EpiZyme Inc, Key Operational Heads
- EpiZyme Inc, Other Locations
- EpiZyme Inc, Subsidiaries
- EpiZyme Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- EpiZyme Inc, Key Competitors
- EpiZyme Inc, SWOT Analysis
- EpiZyme Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- EpiZyme Inc, Annual Ratios
- EpiZyme Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- EpiZyme Inc, Performance Chart
- EpiZyme Inc, Ratio Charts