Valneva SE (Valneva) is a biotech company that develops lifesaving vaccines. The company’s products include IXIARO, an Japanese encephalitis vaccine; and DUKORAL, which is indicated for the prevention of cholera and diarrhea. It provides proprietary vaccines in development including candidates against clostridium difficile and lyme borreliosis disease. Valneva’s pre-clinical stage projects include vaccines against zika, chikungunya, yellow-fever and human metapneumovirus diseases. The company provides EB66 cell line, a proprietary embryonic stem cell-based technology which is used for the production of human and veterinary viral and therapeutic vaccines; and IC31, a synthetic vaccine adjuvant. It operates in France, Austria, the UK, Sweden, the US, and Canada. Valneva is headquartered in Lyon, France.
Valneva SE Key Recent Developments
Dec 11, 2017: Intercell USA Changes Name to Valneva USA and Expands Commercial Presence
Nov 09, 2017: Valneva Reports Strong Operational Performance for the First Nine Months of 2017
Aug 31, 2017: Valneva Reports Robust H1 2017 Financial Results & Major R&D Progress
Aug 01, 2017: VALNEVA Announces Expansion of its Management Board - Strengthening Senior Management for Future Growth
Jun 30, 2017: Valneva Announces Successful Outcome of its AGM and the Appointment of two new Supervisory Board Members
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Valneva SE provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Valneva SE including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Valneva SE - Key Information
- Valneva SE - Overview
- Valneva SE - Key Employees
- Valneva SE - Key Employee Biographies
- Valneva SE - Key Operational Heads
- Valneva SE - Major Products and Services
- Valneva SE - History
- Valneva SE - Company Statement
- Valneva SE - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Valneva SE - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Valneva SE - Business Description
- Valneva SE - Corporate Strategy
- Valneva SE - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Valneva SE - Strengths
- Valneva SE - Weaknesses
- Valneva SE - Opportunities
- Valneva SE - Threats
- Valneva SE - Key Competitors
- Valneva SE - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Valneva SE, Key Information
- Valneva SE, Key Ratios
- Valneva SE, Share Data
- Valneva SE, Major Products and Services
- Valneva SE, History
- Valneva SE, Key Employees
- Valneva SE, Key Employee Biographies
- Valneva SE, Key Operational Heads
- Valneva SE, Other Locations
- Valneva SE, Subsidiaries
- Valneva SE, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Valneva SE, Key Competitors
- Valneva SE, SWOT Analysis
- Valneva SE, Ratios based on current share price
- Valneva SE, Annual Ratios
- Valneva SE, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Valneva SE, Performance Chart
- Valneva SE, Ratio Charts