CoreLogic Inc (CoreLogic) is a technology company that offers software tools, information, analytics and services. The company’s solutions include licensing, direct marketing, consumer finance, flood services, credit union, advisory services, automotive credit reporting, data and analytics. Its services include multifamily housing, multiple listing technology, mortgage fraud management, mortgage credit reporting, mortgage default management, and among others. CoreLogic solutions are national natural hazard risk, background data, real estate analytics, property information and analytics, property tax services, valuation and collateral risk. The company also provides consulting solutions in the recovering mortgage marketplace. It caters to industries such as consumer finance, insurance, government, automotive, capital markets, real estate, telecommunication and other industries. CoreLogic is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
CoreLogic Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 28, 2017: CoreLogic reports mortgage credit risk increased in Q2 2017
Sep 21, 2017: CoreLogic reports 2.8 million residential properties with a mortgage still in negative equity
Jul 26, 2017: CoreLogic reports second quarter 2017 financial results
Jul 25, 2017: CoreLogic reports higher Q2 net income, updates guidance for 2017
Mar 06, 2017: CoreLogic names Martell CEO after unexpected passing of Nallathambi
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CoreLogic Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CoreLogic Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- CoreLogic Inc - Key Information
- CoreLogic Inc - Overview
- CoreLogic Inc - Key Employees
- CoreLogic Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- CoreLogic Inc - Key Operational Heads
- CoreLogic Inc - Major Products and Services
- CoreLogic Inc - History
- CoreLogic Inc - Company Statement
- CoreLogic Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- CoreLogic Inc - Business Description
- CoreLogic Inc - Corporate Strategy
- CoreLogic Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- CoreLogic Inc - Strengths
- CoreLogic Inc - Weaknesses
- CoreLogic Inc - Opportunities
- CoreLogic Inc - Threats
- CoreLogic Inc - Key Competitors
- CoreLogic Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- CoreLogic Inc, Key Information
- CoreLogic Inc, Key Ratios
- CoreLogic Inc, Share Data
- CoreLogic Inc, Major Products and Services
- CoreLogic Inc, History
- CoreLogic Inc, Key Employees
- CoreLogic Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- CoreLogic Inc, Key Operational Heads
- CoreLogic Inc, Other Locations
- CoreLogic Inc, Subsidiaries
- CoreLogic Inc, Key Competitors
- CoreLogic Inc, SWOT Analysis
- CoreLogic Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- CoreLogic Inc, Annual Ratios
- CoreLogic Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- CoreLogic Inc, Performance Chart
- CoreLogic Inc, Ratio Charts