Menicon Co Ltd (Menicon) is a medical device company that manufactures, export, import and markets ophthalmic products. The company’s products include soft contact lens, hard contact lens, astigmatic contact lens and bifocal contact lenses, among others. It offers contact lens care products such as epica cold, epica cold akuamoa, epikakuria and convenience store epica, puroteofu, purojento and menicon fit, among others. Menicon also provides periodic replacement type and disposable contact lenses. The company caters to hospitals, ophthalmological clinics, optical shops and pharmaceutical wholesalers. It operates through its subsidiaries in Germany, the Netherlands, France, Australia and China, among others. Menicon is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan.
Menicon Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 11, 2017: Menicon appoints business development director in Europe
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Menicon Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Menicon Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Menicon Co Ltd - Key Information
- Menicon Co Ltd - Overview
- Menicon Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Menicon Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Menicon Co Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Menicon Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Menicon Co Ltd - History
- Menicon Co Ltd - Company Statement
- Menicon Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Menicon Co Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Menicon Co Ltd - Business Description
- Menicon Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Menicon Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Menicon Co Ltd - Strengths
- Menicon Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Menicon Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Menicon Co Ltd - Threats
- Menicon Co Ltd - Key Competitors
- Menicon Co Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Menicon Co Ltd, Key Information
- Menicon Co Ltd, Key Ratios
- Menicon Co Ltd, Share Data
- Menicon Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Menicon Co Ltd, History
- Menicon Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Menicon Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Menicon Co Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Menicon Co Ltd, Other Locations
- Menicon Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Menicon Co Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Menicon Co Ltd, Key Competitors
- Menicon Co Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Menicon Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Menicon Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Menicon Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Menicon Co Ltd, Performance Chart
- Menicon Co Ltd, Ratio Charts