Eizo Corp (Eizo) is a medical device company that offers electronic display monitors. The company offers development, design, manufacture and sales of visual display systems, amusement monitors and related services. Its products include FlexScan, ColorEdge, FORIS, RadiForce, FlexView, DuraVision, raptor and accessories. Eizo offers its products of different modules and capacities. The company offers quality management software and tools such as ScreenManager Pro, ScreenSlicer, Ecoview Net and EIZO Monitor Configurator. It markets its products through a network of distributors in Japan and abroad. Eizo is headquartered in Hakusan, Japan.
Eizo Corp Key Recent Developments
Sep 06, 2017: EIZO's ColorEdge CG2730 is the First to Win New EISA Award for Best Photo Display
Feb 16, 2017: EIZO Will Introduce New Radiological Monitor Solutions at the European Congress of Radiology in Vienna
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Eizo Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Eizo Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Eizo Corp - Key Information
- Eizo Corp - Overview
- Eizo Corp - Key Employees
- Eizo Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Eizo Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Eizo Corp - Major Products and Services
- Eizo Corp - History
- Eizo Corp - Company Statement
- Eizo Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Eizo Corp - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Eizo Corp - Business Description
- Eizo Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Eizo Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Eizo Corp - Strengths
- Eizo Corp - Weaknesses
- Eizo Corp - Opportunities
- Eizo Corp - Threats
- Eizo Corp - Key Competitors
- Eizo Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Eizo Corp, Key Information
- Eizo Corp, Key Ratios
- Eizo Corp, Share Data
- Eizo Corp, Major Products and Services
- Eizo Corp, History
- Eizo Corp, Key Employees
- Eizo Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Eizo Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Eizo Corp, Other Locations
- Eizo Corp, Subsidiaries
- Eizo Corp, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Eizo Corp, Key Competitors
- Eizo Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Eizo Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Eizo Corp, Annual Ratios
- Eizo Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Eizo Corp, Performance Chart
- Eizo Corp, Ratio Charts