Cutera Inc (Cutera) is a medical device company that designs, manufactures and markets aesthetic devices. The company provides products that include enlighten, excel V, excel HR, truSculpt, and xeo. Its products are used in treatment of face and body medical aesthetics. Cutera’s enlighten device is used for the treatment of benign pigmented lesions and tattoo removals. The company offers truSculpt that delivers deep and uniform heating to all body areas with comfort and ease. It has its presence in Australia, Belgium, France, Japan, Switzerland and the US. Cutera is headquartered in Brisbane, California, the US.
Cutera Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 14, 2018: Cutera Reports Fourth Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Jan 08, 2018: Cutera Enters Two New Aesthetic Markets With Launch Of New Products
Dec 04, 2017: Cutera Announces Appointment of Sandra Gardiner as CFO
Nov 07, 2017: Cutera Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Nov 01, 2017: Cutera Names Elisha Wade Finney to its Board of Directors
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cutera Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cutera Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Cutera Inc - Key Information
- Cutera Inc - Overview
- Cutera Inc - Key Employees
- Cutera Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Cutera Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Cutera Inc - Major Products and Services
- Cutera Inc - History
- Cutera Inc - Company Statement
- Cutera Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Cutera Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Cutera Inc - Business Description
- Cutera Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Cutera Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cutera Inc - Strengths
- Cutera Inc - Weaknesses
- Cutera Inc - Opportunities
- Cutera Inc - Threats
- Cutera Inc - Key Competitors
- Cutera Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Cutera Inc, Key Information
- Cutera Inc, Key Ratios
- Cutera Inc, Share Data
- Cutera Inc, Major Products and Services
- Cutera Inc, History
- Cutera Inc, Key Employees
- Cutera Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Cutera Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Cutera Inc, Other Locations
- Cutera Inc, Subsidiaries
- Cutera Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Cutera Inc, Key Competitors
- Cutera Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Cutera Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Cutera Inc, Annual Ratios
- Cutera Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Cutera Inc, Performance Chart
- Cutera Inc, Ratio Charts