DCC plc (DCC) is a diversified company. The company operates through its business divisions such as LPG, retail and oil, healthcare and technology. Its LPG business markets liquefied petroleum gas and natural gas across the UK, Sweden, the Netherlands, France, Ireland and Norway. DCC's retail and oil business markets and retails transport fuels, heating oils, commercial fuels, and related products across Europe. The company's healthcare business provides health and beauty products and solutions to healthcare providers, and health and beauty brand owners. It has operations throughout the Europe. DCC is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
DCC plc Key Recent Developments
Nov 13, 2017: DCC Appoints Mark Ryan As Non-Executive Director
May 16, 2017: DCC Reports Year Of Strong Growth And Development
Apr 05, 2017: DCC appoints Donal Murphy as chief executive
Feb 07, 2017: DCC Provides Interim Management Statement
This comprehensive SWOT profile of DCC plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of DCC plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- DCC plc - Key Information
- DCC plc - Overview
- DCC plc - Key Employees
- DCC plc - Key Employee Biographies
- DCC plc - Key Operational Heads
- DCC plc - Major Products and Services
- DCC plc - History
- DCC plc - Company Statement
- DCC plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- DCC plc - Business Description
- DCC plc - Corporate Strategy
- DCC plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- DCC plc - Strengths
- DCC plc - Weaknesses
- DCC plc - Opportunities
- DCC plc - Threats
- DCC plc - Key Competitors
- DCC plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- DCC plc, Key Information
- DCC plc, Key Ratios
- DCC plc, Share Data
- DCC plc, Major Products and Services
- DCC plc, History
- DCC plc, Key Employees
- DCC plc, Key Employee Biographies
- DCC plc, Key Operational Heads
- DCC plc, Other Locations
- DCC plc, Subsidiaries
- DCC plc, Key Competitors
- DCC plc, SWOT Analysis
- DCC plc, Ratios based on current share price
- DCC plc, Annual Ratios
- DCC plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- DCC plc, Performance Chart
- DCC plc, Ratio Charts