OMV Petrom SA (Petrom), a subsidiary of OMV AG, is an integrated energy company that explores for, develops and produces crude oil and natural gas. It processes and refines crude oil and sells refined products. It conducts power generation and has considerable wind energy operations. Its petroleum products include gasoline, diesel, kerosene, jet fuel, heavy fuel oil, liquefied petroleum gas, petroleum coke and others. The company serves transportation, agriculture, construction, public and civil authorities, aviation, natural gas and business sectors. It distributes its oil products through a network of filling stations across Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria and Serbia. Petrom is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
OMV Petrom SA Key Recent Developments
Feb 21, 2018: OMV Petrom Negotiating Regional Deals For Black Sea Gas; Export Tender For Hungary Lost
Feb 21, 2018: Black Sea Projects Will Double Local Gas Production For About 20 Years
Feb 21, 2018: OMV Petrom To Commission Multi-fuel Unit At Petrobrazi Refinery Next Year
Feb 20, 2018: ANRM Head Says Romania's Natural Gas Output Set To Double By 2025
Feb 20, 2018: ExxonMobil And OMV Petrom Will Extract 6 Billion Cubic Meters Of Gas Per Year From Black Sea, ANRM Official Says
This comprehensive SWOT profile of OMV Petrom SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of OMV Petrom SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- OMV Petrom SA - Key Information
- OMV Petrom SA - Overview
- OMV Petrom SA - Key Employees
- OMV Petrom SA - Key Employee Biographies
- OMV Petrom SA - Key Operational Heads
- OMV Petrom SA - Major Products and Services
- OMV Petrom SA - History
- OMV Petrom SA - Company Statement
- OMV Petrom SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- OMV Petrom SA - Business Description
- OMV Petrom SA - Corporate Strategy
- OMV Petrom SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- OMV Petrom SA - Strengths
- OMV Petrom SA - Weaknesses
- OMV Petrom SA - Opportunities
- OMV Petrom SA - Threats
- OMV Petrom SA - Key Competitors
- OMV Petrom SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- OMV Petrom SA, Key Information
- OMV Petrom SA, Key Ratios
- OMV Petrom SA, Share Data
- OMV Petrom SA, Major Products and Services
- OMV Petrom SA, History
- OMV Petrom SA, Key Employees
- OMV Petrom SA, Key Employee Biographies
- OMV Petrom SA, Key Operational Heads
- OMV Petrom SA, Other Locations
- OMV Petrom SA, Subsidiaries
- OMV Petrom SA, Key Competitors
- OMV Petrom SA, SWOT Analysis
- OMV Petrom SA, Ratios based on current share price
- OMV Petrom SA, Annual Ratios
- OMV Petrom SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- OMV Petrom SA, Performance Chart
- OMV Petrom SA, Ratio Charts