WEX Inc (WEX) is a technology company that provide corporate payment solutions. The company’s fleet solutions include large fleet, small business, government fleets and OTR card. It provides travel solutions including virtual travel payment solutions, virtual credit card and virtual payment solutions. WEX also provides healthcare solutions such as medical claims solutions, employee health accounts, hospital payment solutions and virtual insurance payment solutions. The company serves wholesalers, retailers, bulk carriers and fleet operators. It has presence in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Norway, Singapore and the UK. WEX is headquartered in South Portland, Maine, the US.
WEX Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 28, 2017: WEX reports second quarter 2017 financial results
Jul 27, 2017: WEX reports higher net earnings for Q2, provides annual outlook
Jun 14, 2017: WEX And GasBuddy Form Strategic Alliance
Apr 27, 2017: WEX reports first quarter 2017 financial results
Feb 13, 2017: WEX reports lower net earnings for Q4, provides outlook for Q1
This comprehensive SWOT profile of WEX Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of WEX Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- WEX Inc - Key Information
- WEX Inc - Overview
- WEX Inc - Key Employees
- WEX Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- WEX Inc - Key Operational Heads
- WEX Inc - Major Products and Services
- WEX Inc - History
- WEX Inc - Company Statement
- WEX Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- WEX Inc - Business Description
- WEX Inc - Corporate Strategy
- WEX Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- WEX Inc - Strengths
- WEX Inc - Weaknesses
- WEX Inc - Opportunities
- WEX Inc - Threats
- WEX Inc - Key Competitors
- WEX Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- WEX Inc, Key Information
- WEX Inc, Key Ratios
- WEX Inc, Share Data
- WEX Inc, Major Products and Services
- WEX Inc, History
- WEX Inc, Key Employees
- WEX Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- WEX Inc, Key Operational Heads
- WEX Inc, Other Locations
- WEX Inc, Subsidiaries
- WEX Inc, Key Competitors
- WEX Inc, SWOT Analysis
- WEX Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- WEX Inc, Annual Ratios
- WEX Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- WEX Inc, Performance Chart
- WEX Inc, Ratio Charts