Argan Inc (Argan) is an alternative fuel management company that designs and builds energy plants. The company offers services which include design, engineering, procurement, construction, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance. It operates through its subsidiaries to build plants that include simple and combined cycle natural gas fired power plants, biodiesel, biomass projects, ethanol, solar facilities and wind farms. Argan also builds environmental facilities and biofuel plants. The company offers its services to public, commercial and industrial sectors. Argan is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, the US.
Argan Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 07, 2017: Argan, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Results
Jun 07, 2017: Argan, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results
Apr 10, 2017: Argan, Inc. Reports Year-End and fourth quarter ended January 31, 2017
Dec 06, 2016: Argan, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Results
Dec 06, 2016: Argan reports third quarter results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Argan Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Argan Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Argan Inc - Key Information
- Argan Inc - Overview
- Argan Inc - Key Employees
- Argan Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Argan Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Argan Inc - Major Products and Services
- Argan Inc - History
- Argan Inc - Company Statement
- Argan Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Argan Inc - Business Description
- Argan Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Argan Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Argan Inc - Strengths
- Argan Inc - Weaknesses
- Argan Inc - Opportunities
- Argan Inc - Threats
- Argan Inc - Key Competitors
- Argan Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Argan Inc, Key Information
- Argan Inc, Key Ratios
- Argan Inc, Share Data
- Argan Inc, Major Products and Services
- Argan Inc, History
- Argan Inc, Key Employees
- Argan Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Argan Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Argan Inc, Other Locations
- Argan Inc, Subsidiaries
- Argan Inc, Key Competitors
- Argan Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Argan Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Argan Inc, Annual Ratios
- Argan Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Argan Inc, Performance Chart
- Argan Inc, Ratio Charts