Bollore SA (Bollore) is a provider of transportation and logistics, communication, and electricity storage solutions. The company carries out its business activities in ports, freight forwarding and railways. It operates business in communication and media sector with its direct terrestrial television channel, newspapers, advertising, market research and cinema and television logistics. Bollore has developed a high performance lithium metal polymer electric battery used in numerous applications such as electric vehicles, car-sharing services and stationary solutions; and plastic films for condensers, capacitors and packaging. It has operations in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Middle-East and Asia, among others. Bollore is headquartered in Paris, France.
Bollore SA Key Recent Developments
Sep 26, 2017: Saudi's BahriBollore Logistics JV To Start Operations By Year-End
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bollore SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Bollore SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Bollore SA - Key Information
- Bollore SA - Overview
- Bollore SA - Key Employees
- Bollore SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Bollore SA - Key Operational Heads
- Bollore SA - Major Products and Services
- Bollore SA - History
- Bollore SA - Company Statement
- Bollore SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Bollore SA - Business Description
- Bollore SA - Corporate Strategy
- Bollore SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Bollore SA - Strengths
- Bollore SA - Weaknesses
- Bollore SA - Opportunities
- Bollore SA - Threats
- Bollore SA - Key Competitors
- Bollore SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Bollore SA, Key Information
- Bollore SA, Key Ratios
- Bollore SA, Share Data
- Bollore SA, Major Products and Services
- Bollore SA, History
- Bollore SA, Key Employees
- Bollore SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Bollore SA, Key Operational Heads
- Bollore SA, Other Locations
- Bollore SA, Subsidiaries
- Bollore SA, Key Competitors
- Bollore SA, SWOT Analysis
- Bollore SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Bollore SA, Annual Ratios
- Bollore SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Bollore SA, Performance Chart
- Bollore SA, Ratio Charts