The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsMahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL) provides integrated telecommunication services. The company offers fixed telephone service, GSM based mobile service, CDMA based mobile service, internet, broadband, integrated services digital network, FTTH and leased line services. Its telecom technologies include MPEG4 technology, asymmetrical digital subscriber lines and very high-speed digital subscriber lines in broadband, internet protocol television on moving picture, expert group technology, voice over internet protocol and 3G mobile service. MTNL provides fixed-line telecommunication services in Delhi and Mumbai. The company provides mobile services in Noida, Faridabad, Gurgaon and Ghaziabad and Mumbai. Through its joint ventures and subsidiaries, the company operates in Nepal and Mauritius. MTNL is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd - Key Facts
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd - Key Employees
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd - History
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd - Company Statement
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Basic and Other Services
- Business Segment: Cellular
- Business Segment: Unallocable
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd - Strengths
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd - Weaknesses
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd - Opportunities
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd - Threats
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Key Facts
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Key Employees
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, History
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Joint Venture
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Key Competitors
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Bharti Airtel Ltd
- Accord Synergy Ltd
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd
- Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Ltd
- Vodafone Idea Ltd