The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analysts summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ePlus Inc (ePlus) is a technology consulting company that offers business management, financing and software solutions. The company provides professional services, IT management services and technology lifecycle management services and also sells information technology hardware products. Its professional services include assessments, project management, staging, configuration and installation services. ePlus offers software solutions for procurement, asset management, and others. The company’s financing services include technology financing, federal, municipal and healthcare leasing and vendor financing services. It operates in Arizona, California, Colorado, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, Washington, and others. ePlus is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, the US.
ePlus Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 08, 2018: ePlus reports first quarter financial results 2018
Jul 31, 2018: ePlus names Douglas King as chief information officer
Jul 12, 2018: ePlus executive chairman announces retirement
Jun 14, 2018: Eplus appoints new member to board of directors
May 24, 2018: ePlus announces results for three months and fiscal year ended March 31, 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- ePlus Inc - Key Facts
- ePlus Inc - Key Employees
- ePlus Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- ePlus Inc - Major Products and Services
- ePlus Inc - History
- ePlus Inc - Company Statement
- ePlus Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- ePlus Inc - Business Description
- ePlus Inc - Corporate Strategy
- ePlus Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ePlus Inc - Strengths
- ePlus Inc - Weaknesses
- ePlus Inc - Opportunities
- ePlus Inc - Threats
- ePlus Inc - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Aug 08, 2018: ePlus reports first quarter financial results 2018
- Apr 04, 2018: ePlus Wins Healthcare Solution Partner of the Year at Intel Technology Partner Awards
- Mar 01, 2018: ePlus Recognized for Excellence in Managed IT Services
- May 24, 2017: ePlus Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2017 Financial Results
- Apr 12, 2017: ePlus appoints chief strategy officer
- Feb 02, 2017: ePlus Q3 net earnings increase
- Jan 12, 2017: Veeam Software selects ePlus as 2016 Major National Partner of the Year
- Ratio Definitions
- ePlus Inc, Key Facts
- ePlus Inc, Key Employees
- ePlus Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- ePlus Inc, Major Products and Services
- ePlus Inc, History
- ePlus Inc, Other Locations
- ePlus Inc, Subsidiaries
- ePlus Inc, Key Competitors
- ePlus Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- ePlus Inc, Annual Ratios
- ePlus Inc, Annual Ratios
- ePlus Inc, Annual Ratios
- ePlus Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- ePlus Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
- ePlus Inc, Ratio Charts