The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsePlus Inc (ePlus) is an information technology services provider. The company provides software solutions for cloud, data center, security, networking, collaborations, and artificial intelligence. It also offers consulting, professional and managed services, IT staff augmentation, and complete lifecycle management services including flexible financing and solutions. The company provides sales, pricing, credit, contracts, accounting, risk management, and asset management solutions. ePlus offers its products and services under the Where Technology Means More, OneSource, Viewmark, Docpak, GRIT, e+, IGXGlobal and ePlus brand names. The company's major customers include commercial entities, state and local governments, government contractors, and educational institutions. It has business presence in the US, UK, Iceland, Singapore, and India. ePlus is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- ePlus Inc - Key Facts
- ePlus Inc - Key Employees
- ePlus Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- ePlus Inc - Major Products and Services
- ePlus Inc - History
- ePlus Inc - Company Statement
- ePlus Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- ePlus Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Financing
- Business Segment: Technology
- Geographical Segment: Non US
- Geographical Segment: US
- ePlus Inc - Corporate Strategy
- ePlus Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ePlus Inc - Strengths
- ePlus Inc - Weaknesses
- ePlus Inc - Opportunities
- ePlus Inc - Threats
- ePlus Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- ePlus Inc, Key Facts
- ePlus Inc, Key Employees
- ePlus Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- ePlus Inc, Major Products and Services
- ePlus Inc, History
- ePlus Inc, Other Locations
- ePlus Inc, Subsidiaries
- ePlus Inc, Key Competitors
- ePlus Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- ePlus Inc, Annual Ratios
- ePlus Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- ePlus Inc, Performance Chart (2019 - 2023)
- ePlus Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Presidio Inc
- Insight Enterprises Inc
- PC Connection Inc
- ManTech International Corp
- Ciber Global LLC