The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsFair Isaac Corp (FICO) is a provider of analytics software solutions and services. The company provides advisory services, analytics, customer communication, compliance, decision management, fraud, and customer management. It also offers collections optimization, security, small business, and consumer credit scores, and account origination management solutions and applications. It serves to telecommunications, media and entertainment, energy and utilities, insurance, healthcare, retail and e-commerce, collection agencies, banking, government, healthcare, and transportation industries. The company supplies through direct sales, systems integrators, data providers, processors, and service providers. It offers solutions under FICO, Falcon, UltraFICO, and myFICO brand names. The company operates across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. FICO is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Fair Isaac Corp - Key Facts
- Fair Isaac Corp - Key Employees
- Fair Isaac Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Fair Isaac Corp - Major Products and Services
- Fair Isaac Corp - History
- Fair Isaac Corp - Company Statement
- Fair Isaac Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Fair Isaac Corp - Business Description
- Business Segment: Scores
- Business Segment: Software
- Geographical Segment: Americas
- Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
- Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa
- R&D Overview
- Fair Isaac Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Fair Isaac Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Fair Isaac Corp - Strengths
- Fair Isaac Corp - Weaknesses
- Fair Isaac Corp - Opportunities
- Fair Isaac Corp - Threats
- Fair Isaac Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Fair Isaac Corp, Key Facts
- Fair Isaac Corp, Key Employees
- Fair Isaac Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Fair Isaac Corp, Major Products and Services
- Fair Isaac Corp, History
- Fair Isaac Corp, Other Locations
- Fair Isaac Corp, Subsidiaries
- Fair Isaac Corp, Key Competitors
- Fair Isaac Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Fair Isaac Corp, Annual Ratios
- Fair Isaac Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Fair Isaac Corp, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Fair Isaac Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Experian PLC
- Featurespace Ltd
- International Business Machines Corp
- Pegasystems Inc
- Nice Ltd
- Open Text Corp
- Salesforce Inc
- SAS Institute Inc
- CRIF S.p.A.
- MeridianLink Inc
- Verisk Analytics Inc
- CGI Inc
- Moody's Corp
- TransUnion LLC
- NICE Actimize
- ADOBE Inc
- VantageScore Solutions LLC
- ChoicePoint Inc.
- LexisNexis Group
- ACI Worldwide Inc
- BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Limited
- Equifax Inc