The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsDolby Laboratories Inc (Dolby) designs imaging and audio technologies for the cinema, home entertainment, office, broadcast and mobile device. Its services include broadcast, streaming, content creation, AV installing, equipment training, mixing room alignment, equalization, content services and game development. Dolby also offers cinema imaging products, cinema audio products, Dolby voice room, and Dolby conference phone. It develops techniques such as advanced audio coding, high efficiency advanced audio coding, dolby AC-4, dolby atmos, dolby digital, dolby digital plus, dolby trueHD, dolby vision, dolby voice and high efficiency video coding for the film and manufacturing industries. The company has operations across China, the UK, Australia, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, the US and others. Dolby is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Dolby Laboratories Inc - Key Facts
- Dolby Laboratories Inc - Key Employees
- Dolby Laboratories Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Dolby Laboratories Inc - Major Products and Services
- Dolby Laboratories Inc - History
- Dolby Laboratories Inc - Company Statement
- Dolby Laboratories Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Dolby Laboratories Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Licensing
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Products and Services
- Geographical Segment: International
- Geographical Segment: United States
- R&D Overview
- Dolby Laboratories Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Dolby Laboratories Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Dolby Laboratories Inc - Strengths
- Dolby Laboratories Inc - Weaknesses
- Dolby Laboratories Inc - Opportunities
- Dolby Laboratories Inc - Threats
- Dolby Laboratories Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Dolby Laboratories Inc, Key Facts
- Dolby Laboratories Inc, Key Employees
- Dolby Laboratories Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Dolby Laboratories Inc, Major Products and Services
- Dolby Laboratories Inc, History
- Dolby Laboratories Inc, Other Locations
- Dolby Laboratories Inc, Subsidiaries
- Dolby Laboratories Inc, Key Competitors
- Dolby Laboratories Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Dolby Laboratories Inc, Annual Ratios
- Dolby Laboratories Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Dolby Laboratories Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Dolby Laboratories Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- THX Ltd
- Xperi Corp
- Harmonic Inc
- Barco NV
- Vantiva SA