The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsCentral Garden & Pet Co (Central) produces and markets products for pet and lawn and garden supplies markets. The company’s product portfolio include aquarium based products and pets, products and natural food for dogs and cats, small animals and birds along with food, cages, toys and chew, pet carriers, grooming supplies and other accessories, animal and household health and insect control products, and products for horses and livestock. It offers lawn and garden products such as wild bird food, bird feeders, grass seed, decorative outdoor patio products, ant control products, weed and insect control products, bird houses and birding accessories, insecticide and pesticide products, and live plants. The company serves independent pet distributors, grocery stores, retail chains, and mass merchants. Central is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Central Garden & Pet Co - Key Facts
- Central Garden & Pet Co - Key Employees
- Central Garden & Pet Co - Key Employee Biographies
- Central Garden & Pet Co - Major Products and Services
- Central Garden & Pet Co - History
- Central Garden & Pet Co - Company Statement
- Central Garden & Pet Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Central Garden & Pet Co - Business Description
- Business Segment: Garden
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Pet
- Key Stats
- Central Garden & Pet Co - Corporate Strategy
- Central Garden & Pet Co - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Central Garden & Pet Co - Strengths
- Central Garden & Pet Co - Weaknesses
- Central Garden & Pet Co - Opportunities
- Central Garden & Pet Co - Threats
- Central Garden & Pet Co - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Central Garden & Pet Co, Key Facts
- Central Garden & Pet Co, Key Employees
- Central Garden & Pet Co, Key Employee Biographies
- Central Garden & Pet Co, Major Products and Services
- Central Garden & Pet Co, History
- Central Garden & Pet Co, Subsidiaries
- Central Garden & Pet Co, Key Competitors
- Central Garden & Pet Co, Ratios based on current share price
- Central Garden & Pet Co, Annual Ratios
- Central Garden & Pet Co, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Central Garden & Pet Co, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Central Garden & Pet Co, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Co
- S.C. Johnson & Son Inc
- Phillips Pet Food & Supplies
- Animal Supply Co.
- The J.M. Smucker Co
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc
- Mars Inc