The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsOman Cables Industry SAOG (OCI), a subsidiary of Draka Holding NV, is a provider of cables and systems. The company designs, develop, manufactures, and markets electrical cables and conductors. The company's product portfolio includes medium-voltage power cables, overhead power transmission line conductors, fire-resistant cables and wires, instrumentation cables, low-voltage power and control cables, pilot cables, and building wires. It produces overhead line conductors in aluminum and copper. OCI serves customers in infrastructure and electrical industries in the Middle East, North Africa, and other regions. It has offices in Oman, the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Europe, Asia, and Saudi Arabia. OCI is headquartered in Rusayl, Muscat, Oman.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG - Key Facts
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG - Key Employees
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG - Key Employee Biographies
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG - Major Products and Services
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG - History
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG - Company Statement
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG - Business Description
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG - Strengths
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG - Weaknesses
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG - Opportunities
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG - Threats
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG, Key Facts
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG, Key Employees
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG, Key Employee Biographies
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG, Major Products and Services
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG, History
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG, Other Locations
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG, Subsidiaries
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG, Key Competitors
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG, Ratios based on current share price
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG, Annual Ratios
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Riyadh Cables Group of Companies
- EL Sewedy Electric Co
- Saudi Cable Co
- Bahra Advanced Cable Manufacture Co. Ltd.
- Arab Electrical Industries PSC