TKH Group NV (TKH) is a technology company that develops and delivers systems and networks. The company’s solutions include telecom solutions, building solutions and industrial solutions. It provides telecom solutions such as fibre network systems, copper network systems, and indoor telecom systems. TKH's building solutions include building technologies, security systems, and connectivity systems. The company provides industrial solutions such as connectivity systems, and manufacturing systems. It offers telecommunication solutions to telecom operators, cable operators, service providers, telecom installers, telecom retailers, and housing. The company serves tyre building, medical, automotive, government organizations and construction companies. TKH is headquartered in Haaksbergen, the Netherlands.
TKH Group NV Key Recent Developments
Feb 17, 2017: VMI receives Tire Industry Supplier of the Year award
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TKH Group NV provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of TKH Group NV including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- TKH Group NV - Key Information
- TKH Group NV - Overview
- TKH Group NV - Key Employees
- TKH Group NV - Key Employee Biographies
- TKH Group NV - Key Operational Heads
- TKH Group NV - Major Products and Services
- TKH Group NV - History
- TKH Group NV - Company Statement
- TKH Group NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- TKH Group NV - Business Description
- TKH Group NV - Corporate Strategy
- TKH Group NV - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- TKH Group NV - Strengths
- TKH Group NV - Weaknesses
- TKH Group NV - Opportunities
- TKH Group NV - Threats
- TKH Group NV - Key Competitors
- TKH Group NV - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- TKH Group NV, Key Information
- TKH Group NV, Key Ratios
- TKH Group NV, Share Data
- TKH Group NV, Major Products and Services
- TKH Group NV, History
- TKH Group NV, Key Employees
- TKH Group NV, Key Employee Biographies
- TKH Group NV, Key Operational Heads
- TKH Group NV, Other Locations
- TKH Group NV, Subsidiaries
- TKH Group NV, Key Competitors
- TKH Group NV, SWOT Analysis
- TKH Group NV, Ratios based on current share price
- TKH Group NV, Annual Ratios
- TKH Group NV, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- TKH Group NV, Performance Chart
- TKH Group NV, Ratio Charts