The Rank Group Plc (Rank), a subsidiary of Guoco Group Limited is a leisure and entertainment company that provides casinos, bingo clubs and online gaming services. The company’s business segments comprise Mecca, Grosvenor Casinos and Enracha. Rank Group’s Mecca operates bingo clubs. Its Grosvenor Casinos offers variety of traditional games such as American roulette, blackjack, stud poker, punto banco, sic-bo and dice, predominantly electronic roulette, player-to-player poker and mah-jong. It also operates clubs in the provinces of Madrid, Catalonia, Andalucia and Galicia. The company operates in Great Britain, Spain and Belgium. Rank Group is headquartered in Maidenhead, the UK.
The Rank Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Jun 28, 2017: Rank Group appoints banker Alex Thursby as non-executive director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of The Rank Group Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of The Rank Group Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- The Rank Group Plc - Key Information
- The Rank Group Plc - Overview
- The Rank Group Plc - Key Employees
- The Rank Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- The Rank Group Plc - Key Operational Heads
- The Rank Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- The Rank Group Plc - History
- The Rank Group Plc - Company Statement
- The Rank Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- The Rank Group Plc - Business Description
- The Rank Group Plc - Corporate Strategy
- The Rank Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- The Rank Group Plc - Strengths
- The Rank Group Plc - Weaknesses
- The Rank Group Plc - Opportunities
- The Rank Group Plc - Threats
- The Rank Group Plc - Key Competitors
- The Rank Group Plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- The Rank Group Plc, Key Information
- The Rank Group Plc, Key Ratios
- The Rank Group Plc, Share Data
- The Rank Group Plc, Major Products and Services
- The Rank Group Plc, History
- The Rank Group Plc, Key Employees
- The Rank Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- The Rank Group Plc, Key Operational Heads
- The Rank Group Plc, Other Locations
- The Rank Group Plc, Subsidiaries
- The Rank Group Plc, Key Competitors
- The Rank Group Plc, SWOT Analysis
- The Rank Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- The Rank Group Plc, Annual Ratios
- The Rank Group Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- The Rank Group Plc, Performance Chart
- The Rank Group Plc, Ratio Charts