MRF Limited (MRF) is a tyre manufacturer that produces, distributes and markets tyres and other related products for different types of vehicles. The company's products include tyres, funskool, paints and coats, pretreads and international business. It provides heavy duty truck, bus tyres, light commercial vehicle tyres, passenger car tyres, off-road industrial tyres, two-wheeler tyres, and others. MRF provides services such as computerized wheel alignment, optical headlamp aligning, rim straightening, tubeless tyre repair, tyre maintenance and driver training. The company exports its products to America, Europe, the Middle East, Japan and the Pacific region. MRF is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
MRF Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 18, 2016: MRF chief chosen as chairman of tyre manufacturers' body
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MRF Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MRF Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- MRF Ltd - Key Information
- MRF Ltd - Overview
- MRF Ltd - Key Employees
- MRF Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- MRF Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- MRF Ltd - Major Products and Services
- MRF Ltd - History
- MRF Ltd - Company Statement
- MRF Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- MRF Ltd - Business Description
- MRF Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- MRF Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- MRF Ltd - Strengths
- MRF Ltd - Weaknesses
- MRF Ltd - Opportunities
- MRF Ltd - Threats
- MRF Ltd - Key Competitors
- MRF Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- MRF Ltd, Key Information
- MRF Ltd, Key Ratios
- MRF Ltd, Share Data
- MRF Ltd, Major Products and Services
- MRF Ltd, History
- MRF Ltd, Key Employees
- MRF Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- MRF Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- MRF Ltd, Other Locations
- MRF Ltd, Subsidiaries
- MRF Ltd, Key Competitors
- MRF Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- MRF Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- MRF Ltd, Annual Ratios
- MRF Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- MRF Ltd, Performance Chart
- MRF Ltd, Ratio Charts