1h Free Analyst TimeUnited Bankshares Inc (UBSI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsUnited Bankshares Inc (United) is a financial holding company that offers personal and business banking, wealth management, and related financial solutions. It offers a range of accounts and deposits such as savings, checking, individual retirement accounts, money market and certificate of deposits; loans for personal needs, auto, home equity, mortgages, business financing, real estate, and commercial requirements, among others; debit and credit cards; cash management; commercial services; and e-banking. United provides retirement and estate planning, investment management, financial advisory, brokerage, investment products, and fiduciary and trust services. It also provides mortgage banking, real property title insurance, and specialized auto financial solutions. The company has operations in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. United is headquartered in Charleston, West Virginia, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- United Bankshares Inc - Key Facts
- United Bankshares Inc - Key Employees
- United Bankshares Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- United Bankshares Inc - Major Products and Services
- United Bankshares Inc - History
- United Bankshares Inc - Company Statement
- United Bankshares Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- United Bankshares Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Community Banking
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Mortgage Banking
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Other
- United Bankshares Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- United Bankshares Inc - Strengths
- United Bankshares Inc - Weaknesses
- United Bankshares Inc - Opportunities
- United Bankshares Inc - Threats
- United Bankshares Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- United Bankshares Inc, Key Facts
- United Bankshares Inc, Key Employees
- United Bankshares Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- United Bankshares Inc, Major Products and Services
- United Bankshares Inc, History
- United Bankshares Inc, Subsidiaries
- United Bankshares Inc, Key Competitors
- United Bankshares Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- United Bankshares Inc, Annual Ratios
- United Bankshares Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- United Bankshares Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- United Bankshares Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corp
- Fulton Financial Corp
- First Citizens BancShares Inc
- Cadence Bancorp
- Ameris Bancorp