B Method presents the B method (language and semantic) and the methodology to use it on real projects. The B method is one of the well known, formal methods used in railway systems safety from 1998 and has been deployed on many projects.
- B method language
- B method semantic
- Methodology applied on real projects
2. Set, Function and Sequence
3. Component and Abstract Machine
6. From Abstract to Concrete
7. Obligation Proof
8. Implementation of Basic Algorithm
9. Complexes Examples
10. Process Based on B-Method
Jean-Louis Boulanger is currently an Independent Safety Assessor (ISA) in the railway domain focusing on software elements. His research interests include requirements, software verification and validation, traceability and RAMS with a special focus on safety.