B Method presents the language needed, semantics and methodologies required to use the method on real projects. The B method is one of the well known formal methods used in railway systems safety going back to 1998 that has been deployed on many projects.
- Covers the B method language
- Includes methodologies applied on real projects
2. Set, Function and Sequence
3. Component and Abstract Machine
6. From Abstract to Concrete
7. Obligation Proof
8. Implementation of Basic Algorithm
9. Complex Examples
10. Process Based on B-Method
Jean-Louis Boulanger is currently an Independent Safety Assessor (ISA) in the railway domain focusing on software elements. His research interests include requirements, software verification and validation, traceability and RAMS with a special focus on safety.