The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Corbion nv (Corbion) manufactures and supplies food ingredients and biobased chemicals. Its product portfolio includes lactic acids, lactic acid derivatives, enzymes, emulsifiers, minerals and vitamins. These products are marketed under various brands including Purac, Puracal, PuraQ, SweetPro, Ensemble and Ultra Fresh. Corbion offers biobased ingredients to food and biochemical industries. The company offers food ingredients to various industries such as bakery, beverages, confectionery, dairy, meat, poultry & seafood, sauces, dressings and savory snack products. Corbion provides resins and solvents to animal health, coating and adhesives, home care, personal care and pharma industries. The company operates manufacturing facilities in Thailand, the Netherlands, the US, Brazil, and Spain. Corbion is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Corbion NV - Key Facts
Corbion NV - Key Employees
Corbion NV - Key Employee Biographies
Corbion NV - Major Products and Services
Corbion NV - History
Corbion NV - Company Statement
Corbion NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Corbion NV - Business Description
Corbion NV - Corporate Strategy
Corbion NV - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Corbion NV - Strengths
Corbion NV - Weaknesses
Corbion NV - Opportunities
Corbion NV - Threats
Corbion NV - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Corbion NV, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables:
Corbion NV, Key Facts
Corbion NV, Key Employees
Corbion NV, Key Employee Biographies
Corbion NV, Major Products and Services
Corbion NV, History
Corbion NV, Other Locations
Corbion NV, Subsidiaries
Corbion NV, Key Competitors
Corbion NV, Ratios based on current share price
Corbion NV, Annual Ratios
Corbion NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Corbion NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Corbion NV, Interim Ratios
Corbion NV, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
Corbion NV, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Corbion NV, Ratio Charts
- Royal Wessanen NV
- Royal DSM NV
- Novozymes A/S
- Lotus Bakeries NV
- Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V.
- George Weston Limited
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Dawn Food Products, Inc.
- BreadTalk Group Limited