The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsCorbion NV (Corbion) manufactures and supplies biochemical, biomedical, bioplastic, and food ingredient solutions. The company's product offerings include lactic acid and its derivatives, emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins, and algae ingredients. It offers food solutions to various businesses such as bakeries, meat, confectionery, poultry, oils, dairy, seafood, shortening and margarine, beverages, fruits, and vegetables, refrigerated food and emulsifiers. Corbion caters to biochemical solutions for agrochemicals, pharma, animal health and nutrition, chemicals, home care, and personal care. The company markets its products under various brands such as AlgaPrime DHA, Starplex, Purac, AlgaVia, Verdad, Puracal, Nutrivan and Ultra Fresh. It has a presence in Asia, Latin America, North America and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Corbion is headquartered in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, the Netherlands.
Corbion NV Key Recent DevelopmentsMay 17, 2023: Corbion announces general shareholders meeting approves board reappointments and dividend
Mar 03, 2023: Corbion Announces Full Year 2022 Results
Dec 12, 2022: Corbion appoints Jennifer Lindsey as Chief Marketing and Digital Officer
Jul 13, 2022: Corbion proposes to re-appoint Olivier Rigaud as CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Corbion NV - Key Facts
- Corbion NV - Key Employees
- Corbion NV - Key Employee Biographies
- Corbion NV - Major Products and Services
- Corbion NV - History
- Corbion NV - Company Statement
- Corbion NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Corbion NV - Business Description
- Business Segment: Algae Ingredients
- Business Segment: Lactic Acid & Specialties
- Business Segment: Non Core
- Business Segment: Sustainable Food Solutions
- Geographical Segment: Asia
- Geographical Segment: Latin America
- Geographical Segment: Rest of EMEA
- Geographical Segment: Rest of North America
- Geographical Segment: The Netherlands
- Geographical Segment: The US
- R&D Overview
- Corbion NV - Corporate Strategy
- Corbion NV - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Corbion NV - Strengths
- Corbion NV - Weaknesses
- Corbion NV - Opportunities
- Corbion NV - Threats
- Corbion NV - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- May 17, 2023: Corbion announces general shareholders meeting approves board reappointments and dividend
- Mar 03, 2023: Corbion Announces Full Year 2022 Results
- Dec 12, 2022: Corbion appoints Jennifer Lindsey as Chief Marketing and Digital Officer
- Jul 13, 2022: Corbion proposes to re-appoint Olivier Rigaud as CEO
- May 18, 2022: Corbion General Shareholders Meeting approves Board appointment and dividend
- Apr 06, 2022: Corbion published agenda for AGM
- Feb 25, 2022: Corbion full year 2021 results
- Jan 11, 2022: Corbion proposes to appoint William Lin to the Supervisory Board
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Corbion NV, Key Facts
- Corbion NV, Key Employees
- Corbion NV, Key Employee Biographies
- Corbion NV, Major Products and Services
- Corbion NV, History
- Corbion NV, Other Locations
- Corbion NV, Subsidiaries
- Corbion NV, Joint Venture
- Corbion NV, Key Competitors
- Corbion NV, Ratios based on current share price
- Corbion NV, Annual Ratios
- Corbion NV, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Corbion NV, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Corbion NV, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Adama Ltd
- Akzo Nobel NV
- BASF SE
- E I du Pont de Nemours and Co
- Royal DSM NV