The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsMattel Inc (Mattel) designs, manufactures, distributes, and markets toys and family products. The company’s product portfolio includes fashion dolls and accessories, vehicles and play sets, hand-held and other games, educational and other games, puzzles, media-driven products, and fashion-related toys. Mattel markets its products under the Barbie, American Girl, Monster High, Polly Pocket, Fisher-Price, Thomas & Friends, Hot Wheels, Power Wheels, MEGA, and UNO brand names. Mattel merchandises products through discount and free-standing toy stores, directly to consumers, chain stores, department stores, other retail outlets, wholesalers, agents, and distributors. The company has business presence across the Americas, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Mattel is headquartered in EI Segundo, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Mattel Inc - Key Facts
- Mattel Inc - Key Employees
- Mattel Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Mattel Inc - Major Products and Services
- Mattel Inc - History
- Mattel Inc - Company Statement
- Mattel Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Mattel Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: American Girl
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: International
- Business Segment: North America
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
- Geographical Segment: EMEA
- Geographical Segment: Latin America
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Mattel Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Mattel Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mattel Inc - Strengths
- Mattel Inc - Weaknesses
- Mattel Inc - Opportunities
- Mattel Inc - Threats
- Mattel Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Mattel Inc, Key Facts
- Mattel Inc, Key Employees
- Mattel Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Mattel Inc, Major Products and Services
- Mattel Inc, History
- Mattel Inc, Subsidiaries
- Mattel Inc, Key Competitors
- Mattel Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Mattel Inc, Annual Ratios
- Mattel Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Mattel Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Mattel Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Just Play, LLC
- Bandai Co Ltd
- Spin Master Corp
- JAZWARES, Inc.
- Hasbro Inc
- Funko Inc
- MGA Entertainment Inc
- Melissa & Doug, LLC
- LEGO System A/S
- VTech Holdings Ltd
- Ravensburger AG
- JAKKS Pacific Inc
- geobra Brandstatter Stiftung & Co KG