Nestled in the fast-paced, evolving medical devices industry, Admedes GmbH has made noteworthy strides that are detailed within our comprehensive Strategic SWOT Analysis Review. The report provides an intricate depiction of Admedes' corporate strategy, business structure, and operational performance that are essential for any business to fully comprehend their industry landscape.
Delving into the specifics, this report offers a thorough SWOT analysis, shedding light on Admedes' strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in addition to vital information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and an array of major products and services. Furthermore, readers are guided through the company’s business strategy, key operational heads, and significant locations to assist in formulating robust business and investment strategies. A deep understanding of these insights will empower you to position your business optimally, paving the way for sustainable growth and success.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsAdmedes GmbH (Admedes), a subsidiary of G.Rau GmbH & Co. KG, is a manufacturer and supplier of finished Nitinol self-expandable components. The company's product line comprises venous stents, heart valve frames and devices, vena cava filters, pulmonary stents, coronary and neuro stents, bypass connectors, and ventricular-assist components, among others. Its major services include rapid response prototyping and test lab services. The company also offers technologies such as laser cutting, shape setting, surface finishes, microjoining, wire forming, wire braiding, and dimensional measurement, among others. It has facilities in Germany, Pforzheim, California, and the US. Admedes is headquartered in Pforzheim, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
- Admedes GmbH - Key Facts
- Admedes GmbH - Key Employees
- Admedes GmbH - Major Products and Services
- Admedes GmbH - History
- Admedes GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Admedes GmbH - Business Description
- Admedes GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Admedes GmbH - Strengths
- Admedes GmbH - Weaknesses
- Admedes GmbH - Opportunities
- Admedes GmbH - Threats
- Admedes GmbH - Key Competitors
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- Admedes GmbH, Key Facts
- Admedes GmbH, Key Employees
- Admedes GmbH, Major Products and Services
- Admedes GmbH, History
- Admedes GmbH, Subsidiaries
- Admedes GmbH, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- amg International GmbH
- JOTEC GmbH
- Memry GmbH
- eucatech AG
- Aachen Resonance GmbH