This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsViaCord LLC (ViaCord), a subsidiary of PerkinElmer Inc, is a provider of cord blood and cord tissue storing services to expectant families. The company conducts research to discover new stem cell therapies for various diseases including cancer, lymphoblastic leukemia, sickle cell disease, juvenile diabetes, and heart disease, among others. Its major services include cord blood banking, cord tissue banking, sibling connection program and newborn genetic screening. The company collects and stores umbilical stem cells and provides the stored cord cells for transplants, infusion, and regenerative medicine research. It also offers newborn's umbilical cord blood collection kits to the patient and training materials to the medical professional. The company has processing and storage lab in Cincinnati, Ohio. ViaCord is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- ViaCord LLC - Key Facts
- ViaCord LLC - Key Employees
- ViaCord LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- ViaCord LLC - Major Products and Services
- ViaCord LLC - History
- ViaCord LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- ViaCord LLC - Business Description
- ViaCord LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ViaCord LLC - Strengths
- ViaCord LLC - Weaknesses
- ViaCord LLC - Opportunities
- ViaCord LLC - Threats
- ViaCord LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- ViaCord LLC, Key Facts
- ViaCord LLC, Key Employees
- ViaCord LLC, Key Employee Biographies
- ViaCord LLC, Major Products and Services
- ViaCord LLC, History
- ViaCord LLC, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- CBR Systems Inc
- Cryo-Cell International Inc
- StemCyte Inc
- CorCell Companies, Inc.