Northwest Pipe Company (NWPX:NAS): Analytics, Extensive Financial Metrics, and Benchmarks Against Averages and Top Companies Within its Industry
- Unique new report provides deep financial benchmarks for Northwest Pipe Company (NWPX:NAS) compared to its top competitors and compared to the average for all companies within its primary industry
- Benchmarking study for Northwest Pipe Company (NWPX:NAS) includes growth forecast for its primary industry to the year 2028. The purpose of this report is to provide vital corporate-specific benchmarks, comparing the Subject Company to its top competitors (on a company-by-company basis) and to the averages within its primary industry for all key metrics
This is a unique report containing high-value data. The report begins with a superb overview of the primary industry of the Subject Company, including historical industry revenues, revenue forecasts and CAGR. Then the report moves into industry averages and metrics, then into data specific to the Subject Company, with comparative data for the Subject Company's top competitors.
This report will save countless hours of research and analytical work for the end user.
Core Benefits to Customer:
1) Comprehensive benchmarks for the Subject Company:
a. Benchmarked against the leading firms in its primary industry
b. Benchmarked against the average for publicly-held companies (U.S.) in its industry.
c. This includes financial results, ratios, vital statistics and metrics in one package, including historical and current metrics and averages for 6 years within its primary industry.
2) A snapshot overview of the company's primary industry, including current and historic revenues and employment, along with a long term forecast for industry growth, with CAGR (compound annual growth rate), employee population and much more.
3) Detailed rankings of the Subject Company against top companies within the industry (U.S.-based firms) for key items including:
a. Approximate market capitalization
d. Net income
e. 3-Year revenue growth (%)
f. 3-Year income growth (%)
g. Return on assets (%)
h. Return on equity (%)
i. Return on invested capital (%)
4) Leading companies-profiles of the Subject Company as well as profiles of top competitors within the industry
Pages: 70 Statistical Tables Provided: 28
Charts Provided: 14
This report is part of the Corporate Benchmarks series, published by the analytics unit of the publisher. The publisher has unique capabilities for creating corporate and industry information, due to the industry and company research that they have been conducting for more than 20 years. The publisher's access to hundreds of industry tables from their own databases, along with their databases of public and private company information, industry trends analysis and other resources, have been utilized in preparing this report. Similar reports are available for all significant, U.S. publicly-held firms.
Designed to benefit:
- Analysis and Financial Modeling
- Investment Professionals
- M&A Advisors
The publisher has built a solid reputation providing industry analysis and research in a diverse spectrum of areas-energy and utilities, finance and investment, health care and biotechnology, and engineering and research to name a few.
Table of Contents
- Comprehensive financial performance benchmarking, including, in one package, the Subject Company's
2) Financial history
4) Vital metrics
- Industry-specific comparative financial analysis and benchmarking of the Subject Company to:
2) Detailed, multi-year financial averages for all companies within the industry
3) Rankings of the Subject Company against the top ten companies within the industry
- Profiles of the Subject Company and of its industry's leading firms
- Industry revenues, employee count and growth rate
- Top U.S. companies, by revenues (table)
- Industry revenues, current and historical (chart)
- Industry employee population, current and historical (chart)
- Industry revenue yearly history and forecast with yearly CAGR
- Historical revenues and annual growth rates
- Projected revenues & annual growth rates
B. Income statement averages
- All income statement items, including cost of sales, SGA, R&D, salaries and wages, and EBITDA, with ratios
- Chart showing average company's key expenses as a percent of revenues
- All items, including property plant and equipment; accumulated depreciation; goodwill; and long term debt, including ratios
- All cash flow items
A. Top companies within the industry ranked for key performance items
- Approximate market capitalization
- Net income
- 3-Year revenue growth (%)
- 3-Year income growth (%)
- Return on assets (%)
- Return on equity (%)
- Return on invested capital (%)
- Income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements for the Subject Company and for each of the top companies compared to each other and to the overall industry average
- Contact information, executive lists
- Business descriptions
- Key financial data for 6 years
- Brands and divisions
- Top salaries
- Corporate culture
- Charts comparing revenues vs. net income
- Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation
- Commercial Metals Company
- Friedman Industries Inc
- Insteel Industries Inc
- Keystone Consolidated Industries Inc
- Northwest Pipe Company
- Steel Dynamics Inc
- Synalloy Corporation
- Webco Industries Inc
Through the years, a research methodology evolved based on strict guidelines used to build and maintain the content of six proprietary business and industry databases:
- An industry trends database
- An industry statistics database
- Industry Analytics (deep financial data for hundreds of Industry codes)
- A leading companies database
- A business and industry glossary database
- An industry associations and professional societies database
- Analysts are trained to follow research formulas and methodology. They use company-approved sources in their work and post their findings daily to proprietary databases. All research results go through multi-step editing processes. And, all results are date-stamped.
- Internal research, analysis, fact-checking and data gathering by the Research staff.
- Over 3,500 industry associations, professional societies and government agencies worldwide with which the publisher maintains relationships and/or from which they obtain industry-specific/country-specific data.
- Financial analysts, industry executives and industry experts with whom the publisher maintains communications.
- Corporate disclosure documents and financial statements.
- Industry conference proceedings.
- Analysis of white papers, reports, periodicals and publications.
- Multiple proprietaries, government, industry and financial databases developed by the publisher.