North American Electrical Distribution Rental market research report includes market size, growth rates, vertical end-user split, competitive market share data and revenue forecasts from 2016-2023 for the United States and Canada. The study is a comprehensive analysis including market share splits by equipment type - [transformers (low voltage, medium voltage, high voltage), motor starters, switchgear, others], application, end-user group and rental provider. Furthermore, profiles of key companies, growth drivers, restraints, challenges, and quotations from industry participants are also included.
The electrical distribution equipment market in North America is fragmented, with several major national players looking to get a foothold in the market. A number of the smaller players dominate the regional market operating in niche segments.
This study aims to provide a detailed analysis of the North American Electrical Distribution Rental Market along with competitive intelligence for the year 2016.
The market numbers included in this report represent revenues generated by companies operating in the North American Electrical Distribution Rental Market by country (United States and Canada) The base year for the study is 2016 and the forecast period is from 2016 until 2023.
This study captures the following information on North American Power Rental Market :
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Revenue Forecasts (2016-2023)
- Growth Drivers & Restraints
- Market Data
- Market Share Analysis
- Market Trends
Companies Featured: The Home Depot, Aggreko plc, United Rentals, Cummins Inc., Sunbelt Rentals, Aggreko, Caterpillar Inc., Herc Equipment Rentals, A-Contact LP, among others.
Customer segments include:
- Construction - The construction segment consists of all construction projects, such as public infrastructure, roads, highways, and private construction (residential and commercial).
- Oil & Gas - The oil & gas segment includes various aspects, such as exploration, production, and different phases during the commissioning of oil rigs.
- Utilities - The utilities segment includes power generation plants that produce mass power, including but not limited to nuclear, coal, and hydro electric power.
- Manufacturing & Industries - The manufacturing and industries segment consists of manufacturing and processing plants involved in the different stages of production.
- Events - The events segment includes, movie production, television broadcasts, corporate events, sporting events, and concerts, that often rely on temporary power distribution.
- Petrochemical - The petrochemicals segment consist of plants that derive compounds from petroleum which are used to make plastics, adhesives, synthetic fibers, household detergents and olefins.
- Datacenters - The colocation data center segment includes datacenters which provide space, cooling, power and bandwidth on temporary basis to other companies.
I. Scope of Research
II. Terms & Definitions
IV. Executive Summary
V. North America
a. Market Measurements
b. Market Drivers
c. Market Challenges
d. Market Trends
VI. Market Data (2016)
a. Market Share by Revenue
b. Market Share by Revenue, by Region
c. Revenue Forecasts (2016-2023) .
d. Revenue Forecasts, United States
e. Revenue Forecasts, Canada .
f. Market Share by Revenue, by End Users
g. Market Share by Revenue, by Equipment Split
VIII. End User Segments
a. Petrochemicals - Overview
b. Petrochemicals - Regional Dynamics
c. Petrochemicals - Segment Impact Analysis
d. Utilities - Overview
e. Utilities - United States
f. Utilities - Canada
g. Utilities - Segment Impact Analysis
h. Construction - Overview
i. Construction - United States
j. Construction - Canada
k. Construction - Segment Impact Analysis
l. Manufacturing - Overview
m. Manufacturing - United States
n. Manufacturing - Canada
o. Manufacturing - Segment Impact Analysis
p. Oil & Gas - Regional Overview
q. Oil & Gas - Regional Analysis
r. Oil & Gas - Segment Impact Analysis
s. Events - Regional Dynamics
t. Colocation Datacenters - Overview
u. Colocation Datacenters - Regional Dynamics
v. Colocation Datacenters - Segment Impact Analysis
IX. Electrical Distribution Equipment Remanufacturing.
a. Refurbishment vs. Remanufacturing
b. Economic Comparison - Refurbished Vs New Circuit Breaker
X. Electrical Distribution Equipment Re-Rental
b. Market Trends
XII. Electrical Distribution Equipment
a. Product Overview
b. Primary Equipment Descriptions
XIII. Market Participant Quotes
XIV. Competitive Landscape