This innovative online course aims at defining and improving those practices that lead to a high-level performance. It contains a comparative analysis on the organization's performance against its competitors, followed by identifying the strengths and weaknesses, and building superior procedures.
Benchmarking Comes As One of the Best Approaches in Achieving Innovative Ideas and Superior Procedures Within Your Organization
Find out what are the steps of widely used benchmarking procedures and set new standards to improve business execution.
The Benchmarking Professional Certification is an accreditation that endorses you both for your knowledge in improving performance through best practices and skills in implementing benchmarking strategies in your own organization.
This certification is the result of a complex, experiential learning program that has 3 sections: pre-course activities, core-course exercises and post-course assignments.
Find the gaps or limitations in the performance of your organization!
- Reach performance improvement by receiving guidance and international benchmarking expertise on conceiving and applying an optimum benchmarking plan
- Achieve excellence in your organizational processes and initiatives by applying benchmarking best practices
- Attain superior results by managing performance gaps based on benchmarking data.
- Access a free learning module on Performance Measurement Maturity Assessment.
Module 1 - Benchmarking overview
- Introduction to benchmarking
- Types and styles of benchmarking
- Types of best practice benchmarking
- Performance benchmarking through KPIs
- Benchmarking process and stages
Module 2 - How to develop a benchmarking plan
- Scope and purpose establishment
- The benchmarking team
- The benchmarking targets
- The benchmarking partners
- Project management techniques
Module 3 - Data collection
- Benchmarking data sources
- Focus groups and challenges for data collection
- Data collection instruments and secondary research
- Questionnaire development
Module 4 - Data governance
- International data reporting standards
- Data quality and value drivers
Module 5 - Data analysis
- Data analysis and comparison
- Data visualization and analysis of performance gaps
Module 6 - Insight generation
- Formulate initiatives to close performance gaps
- Develop action and implementation plan
- Just in time, Model customer and Model supplier
- Adapt improvements
- Monitoring and reporting processes
Module 7 - Best practices in benchmarking
- Illegal benchmarking practices and guidelines
- Examples of best practices: BMW
- Examples of best practices: Bosch
- Examples of best practices: Southwest Airlines
- Examples of best practices: HR
- Examples of best practices: Google
Subject Matter Expert
Andrada has coordinated the Benchmarking capability of The KPI Institute and was responsible for the first benchmarking project of the company, which seeks to provide a comparative analysis of the hospitals' performance in the GCC States.
Moreover, she was in charge with developing and delivering courses both on Benchmarking and Cross-cultural Management, and research activities which involve documenting KPIs in various functional areas and industries.
She is internationally certified in working with KPIs and regularly attends international conferences, where she publishes research articles in management field. She is also a seminar lecturer of Human Resources Management and successfully completed the Master Trainer Program facilitated by The Association for Talent Development (ATD).
Who Should AttendProfessionals interested in benchmarking practices
Entrepreneurs, analysts and professionals from different fields, interested in acquiring the knowledge needed to understand benchmarking processes and methodologies.
Individuals from top/middle/lower management, regardless of their field of expertise, responsible with organizational performance through internal benchmarking practices.
Experts in both delivery and support functions such as finance, accounting, project management, human resources, sales, marketing, logistics, quality control and improvement, strategy/planning and operations.