This online training course embeds a complex research in the field of key performance indicators and relies on best practices identified in the real business environment.
Improve the Performance of Your Company by Practicing a Sound Framework for KPI Measurement
Acquire knowledge on your own pace and learn how to face the most challenging aspects of working with KPIs. You will be guided through each course module starting with different lecture videos, exercises, individual readings, evaluation tools and ending them with a quiz.
The Certified Professional recognition is unique at global level, given the certification process thoroughness and the in-depth expertize dedicated to KPI measurement that participants acquire in this educational program.
This certification is the result of a complex, experiential learning program that has 3 sections: pre-course activities, core-course exercises and post-course assignments.
You will acquire the tools, skills and the necessary knowledge to differentiate yourself from other professionals through a rigorous and structured approach to measuring performance.
Validate your expertise!
- Improve the performance of your company by practicing a sound framework for KPI measurement
- Obtain better business results by selecting the right KPIs to monitor for your company
- Generate value from using KPIs by optimizing the data collection process.
- Access a free learning module on Performance Measurement Maturity Assessment.
Module 1 - Introduction to the world of KPIs
- Challenges in performance measurement
- The value added by KPIs
- The Performance Management System Architecture:
- Strategic Planning tools
- Performance Measurement tools
- Performance Improvement tools
- KPI Management Framework Concept Map
- Governance and Competencies
- KPI use case scenarios.
Module 2 - Understanding KPIs
- Standardizing terminology:
- Metrics, KPIs and KRIs
- Objectives, KPIs and Initiatives
- KPI lifecycle.
Module 3 - KPI Typology and Taxonomy
- Leading vs. lagging KPIs
- Qualitative vs. quantitative KPIs
- Efficiency vs. effectiveness KPIs
- KPI DNA map.
Module 4 - KPI Selection
- KPI selection process
- KPI Selection techniques:
- KPI Expo
- KPI Clustering
- KPI selection workshop
- KPI Balancing
- KPI Selection Criteria.
Module 5 - KPI Alignment
- KPI alignment approaches
- KPI selection for corporate scorecard
- KPIs cascaded to operational level.
Module 6 - KPI Documentation
- KPI documentation form
- KPI documentation process.
Module 7 - KPI Target Setting
- Target setting process
- Target setting approaches
- Target setting scenarios
- Weights and indexes
- Challenges in working with targets.
Module 8 - Data gathering
- Data quality dimensions
- Data gathering process
- Data gathering tools
- Data gathering techniques
- Working with data custodians.
Module 9 - Data Visualization
- Guidelines in data visualization for Dashboards
- Guidelines in data visualization for Scorecards.
Head of Research Programs
As a consultant, Cristina was involved in several projects for implementing a performance management system based on Balanced Scorecard at strategic, operational and individual level. Among representative clients, is mentioned Abu Dhabi Retirement Pensions and Benefits Fund and VM Finance Group. Furthermore, she revised the performance management architecture of companies from different industries, including financial institutions, petrochemicals, public sector, health and professional services. As a Master Trainer, certified by Association for Talent Development, USA, Cristina facilitates training courses related to the use of KPIs at strategic, operational and individual level. Besides delivering and contributing to the development of face-to-face or online training courses, Cristina also elaborates other educational materials, such as video doodles or webinars in the field of managing and measuring performance in organizations.
Who Should AttendProfessionals interested in measuring performance
Professionals from different fields, such as finance, human resources, production, logistics, information technology and others, interested in Key Performance Indicators, will acquire the competencies needed to measure the performance of their team, department or organization.
Top/middle management professionals
Executives or operational managers, regardless of their field of expertise, will gain the ability and knowledge to measure performance and maximize the value of using KPIs. The tools and resources offered enable managers to apply the concepts learned in their organizations, immediately after the course.
Performance measurement experts
For professionals like Data Analysts, Strategy Managers, Performance Management Officers or Performance Architects, it is important to develop competencies in measuring performance, especially in terms of KPI selection and data gathering.