This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsOption Care Enterprises Inc (Option Care), formerly Walgreens Infusion Services, is a healthcare company with focus on home, and alternative treatment site infusion services. The company provides home infusion and specialty pharmacy services to patients with complex or chronic conditions being treated at home. Its major services include comprehensive home infusion therapy for patients with immunodeficiency or autoimmune disorders; enteral and parenteral nutrition support at home; customized care for patients with hemophilia and Von Willebrand disease; specialized care for patients with stage D heart failure; and comprehensive home infusion services to prevent serious infections in patients of all ages. The company provides services through a network of infusion pharmacies and alternative treatment facilities in the US. Option Care is headquartered in Bannockburn, Illinois, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Option Care Enterprises Inc - Key Facts
- Option Care Enterprises Inc - Key Employees
- Option Care Enterprises Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Option Care Enterprises Inc - Major Products and Services
- Option Care Enterprises Inc - History
- Option Care Enterprises Inc - Company Statement
- Option Care Enterprises Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Option Care Enterprises Inc - Business Description
- Option Care Enterprises Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Option Care Enterprises Inc - Strengths
- Option Care Enterprises Inc - Weaknesses
- Option Care Enterprises Inc - Opportunities
- Option Care Enterprises Inc - Threats
- Option Care Enterprises Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Option Care Enterprises Inc, Key Facts
- Option Care Enterprises Inc, Key Employees
- Option Care Enterprises Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Option Care Enterprises Inc, Major Products and Services
- Option Care Enterprises Inc, History
- Option Care Enterprises Inc, Other Locations
- Option Care Enterprises Inc, Subsidiaries
- Option Care Enterprises Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Visiting Nurse Service of New York
- Interim HealthCare Inc
- Infusion, LLC
- Bayada Home Health Care, Inc.
- Amedisys Inc