"Cigarettes in Nicaragua, 2017", is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
The Nicaraguan cigarette market is quite small. Although it has been subject to considerable fluctuations over the years, sales have recently been buoyant. However, hikes in excise duty since 2013 appear to have ended this period of growth, with a resultant two successive years of declines in 2014 and 2015. 2016 saw a further 2.6% fall in volumes and rising prices, as a result of tax hikes. Although duty paid sales fell they are still 66.5% above its levels in 1990.
- 2016 saw per capita consumption to stand only 1.6% above 1990 levels.
- The market is entirely supplied through imports, originating mainly from Honduras, Chile, Mexico, and Costa Rica. BAT Central America .dominates Nicaragua's cigarettes market.
- Men account for over three quarters of the smoking population.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
4.Manufacturers & Brands
5.Taxation & Retail Prices
5.2. Retail Prices
6.The Smoking Population
7.Production & Trade
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Other Restrictions
9.Prospects & Forecasts
10.1. What is this Report About?
10.2. Time Frame
10.3. Product Category Coverage