"Cigarettes in Jamaica, 2017", is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
The Jamaican cigarette market is small with duty paid consumption falling dramatically in recent years. The impact of rising prices has spurred the development of both non-duty paid imports as well as counterfeit cigarettes which accounted for 20.0% of total volumes in 2016. Sales are forecast to fall by 20.8% between 2016 and 2026. Per capita consumption is also set to decline as smoking comes under increased pressure, both socially and economically.
- Consumption in 2016 6.7% down on volumes in 2015 constituted only 38.4% of volumes in 1990.
- In 2016 suggested that illegally produced cigarettes accounted for 20% of sales with this up from 16-17% in 2015.
- BAT’s subsidiary domintes the market, accounting for 92.0% of total market.
- Philip Morris is the largest player here being represented by Musson Jamaica.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
4.Manufacturers & Brands
5.Taxation & Retail Prices
5.2. Retail Prices
6.The Smoking Population
7.Production & Trade
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Other Restrictions
9.Prospects & Forecasts
10.1. What is this Report About?
10.2. Time Frame
10.3. Product Category Coverage