"Cigarettes in Honduras, 2017", is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
Cigarette sales have suffered from the impact of rising prices, which has brought about a major fall in sales in recent years. Annual volume was down 28.3% from 2013 to 2014. The market is dominated by BAT and its TAHSA subsidiary, with over 90% of market volume share in 2014.
- Volumes in 2016 were down 61.0% below 1990 levels. In 2016, per capita consumption levels are only 21.0% of 1990 levels.
- Honduras has become important as a regional production hub for BAT, supplying much of the Central American Common Market (CACM) area. 20% of sales are made through the non-duty paid sector.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
4.Manufacturers & Brands
5.Taxation & Retail Prices
5.2. Retail Prices
6.The Smoking Population
7.Production & Trade
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Other Restrictions
10.Prospects & Forecasts
11.1. What is this Report About?
11.2. Time Frame
11.3. Product Category Coverage