"Cigarettes in Guatemala, 2017" is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
Although the market has almost doubled in size since 1990, sales have been largely declining since 2006 from a combination of rising prices, restrictions on smoking in public places and, more recently, from a surge in non-duty paid sales. Per capita consumption levels have been falling back as a result and were down at 199 pieces in 2016, which is 6.4% above levels in 1990.
- By 2026, the legitimate cigarette market is forecast to decline 5.3% on 2016 level.
- Per capita consumption are expected to fall to 161 pieces/year by 2026.
- Currently, there are only two cigarette companies competing in Guatemala: Tabacalera Centroamericana SA (Tacasa), an affiliate of PMI and BATCA Guatemala (formerly Tabacalera Nacional), in 2016.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
4.Manufacturers & Brands
5.Taxation & Retail Prices
5.2. Retail Prices
6.The Smoking Population
7.Production and Trade
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Other Restrictions
9.Prospects & Forecasts
10.1. What is this Report About?
10.2. Time Frame
10.3. Product Category Coverage