According to “India Lead Acid Battery Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022”, major players in the lead acid battery market in India include Exide Industries Limited, Amara Raja Batteries Limited, Luminous Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd., HBL Power Systems Ltd., Okaya Power Pvt. Ltd., Su-Kam Power System Limited, Base Corporation Limited, Southern Batteries Private Limited, TATA Autocomp Gy Batteries Private Limited, and Artheon Electronics Ltd. among others.
“India Lead Acid Battery Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022” discusses the following aspects of battery market in India:
- India Lead Acid Battery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (SLI, Stationary & Motive), By Application (Automotive, Telecommunication, UPS, Electric Vehicles, & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India lead acid battery market.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
- To help industry consultants and lead acid battery manufacturers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with lead acid battery manufacturers, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. India Lead Acid Battery Demand Supply Analysis
4.4. Total Demand
4.5. Total Supply
4.6. Net Inventory
5. India Lead Acid Battery Installed Base Analysis
6. India Lead Acid Battery Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product (SLI, Stationary, & Motive/Traction)
6.2.2. By Application (Automotive, Telecommunications, UPS, Electric Vehicle and Others)
6.2.3. By Region (North, South, West, and East)
6.2.4. By Company
6.3. India Lead Acid Battery Market Attractiveness Index
7. India SLI Lead Acid Battery Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Application (Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles, Two-Wheelers, & Others)
7.2.2. By Region (North, South, West, & East)
7.2.3. By Company
8. India Stationary Lead Acid Battery Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Application (Telecom, UPS, Railway Traction, Solar, & Others)
8.2.2. By Region (North, South, West, & East)
8.2.3. By Company
9. India Motive/Traction Lead Acid Battery Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Application (Electric Rickshaws, Electric Bikes, Electric Cars, & Others)
9.2.2. By Region (North, South, West, & East)
9.2.3. By Company
10. Pricing Analysis
11. List of Major Distributors/Dealers
12. List of Major Customers
13. Market Dynamics
13.3. Impact Analysis
14. Market Trends & Developments
14.1. Growing Focus on Research & Development
14.2. Increasing Penetration of Electric Vehicles
14.3. Expanding Automotive Market
14.4. Growing Investments in Solar Power Projects
14.5. Increasing Technological Advancements
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. India Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
17.1. Competition Matrix
17.2. Company Profiles
17.2.1. Exide Industries Limited
17.2.2. Amara Raja Batteries Limited
17.2.3. Luminous Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
17.2.4. HBL Power Systems Ltd.
17.2.5. Okaya Power Pvt. Ltd.
17.2.6. Su-Kam Power System Limited
17.2.7. Base Corporation Limited
17.2.8. Southern Batteries Private Limited
17.2.9. TATA Autocomp Gy Batteries Private Limited
17.2.10. Artheon Electronics Ltd
18. Strategic Recommendations
*List of Tables and Figures Available on Request.
- Exide Industries Limited
- Amara Raja Batteries Limited
- Luminous Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- HBL Power Systems Ltd.
- Okaya Power Pvt. Ltd.
- Su-Kam Power System Limited
- Base Corporation Limited
- Southern Batteries Private Limited
- TATA Autocomp Gy Batteries Private Limited
- Artheon Electronics Ltd