Completely updated for 2018, Food and Beverage Market Place contains more information than ever before, including thousands of new entries, and enhancements to many existing entries.
This updated edition is the most comprehensive resource of U.S. food and beverage manufacturers and service suppliers available on the market today.
In three packed volumes, Food & Beverage Market Place, 2018 profiles over 43,000 companies - 882 of which are brand-new to this edition - for complete coverage of all sectors of this dynamic industry. Companies covered include: finished goods and ingredient manufacturers, equipment providers, and third party logistics providers such as transporters, warehouses, wholesalers, brokers, importers, and exporters.
Volume 1 covers 13,350 Food, Beverage & Ingredient Manufacturers. The first section provides a list of all the categories in which the products are listed. These categories include products from Abalone to Zinc Citrate and everything in-between. The second section provides a list of all the manufacturers associated with the products listed in the first section, with manufacturers listed alphabetically by Product Category. Here, users will find abbreviated company entries, making quick and easy work of locating manufacturers within a specific product category. The third section features an alphabetical list of all food and beverage manufacturers. These expanded profiles include complete contact information, lists of key executives, and company data, such as estimated annual sales, number of employees, and brands produced.
Volume 2 covers 13,421 Equipment, Supply & Service Providers, beginning with a product category list that includes everything from Adhesive and Backers Magnet Label to Vacuum Bags and Zipper Application. The second section, as in Volume 1, provides the list of producers for each product in the first section. The third section contains all expanded company profiles within this volume.
Volume 3 covers Third Party Logistics, including 1,344 Brokers, 9,052 Importers & Exporters, 681 Transportation Firms, 1,302 Warehouse Companies, and 5,885 Wholesalers & Distributors. Each section follows a similar format as Volumes I and II, beginning with an alphabetical list of company profiles and ending with indices specific to the section.
In addition to company profiles, this edition has 19 Indexes, 17 of which chapter-specific and arranged by geographic region, product, or company type, while two others - All Brands and All Companies - include information from all three volumes combined. Finally, chapters also include User Guides that help researchers navigate chapter-specific data.
- Food & Beverage Manufacturers User Guide
- Food & Beverage Product Category List
- Food & Beverage Product Categories
- Food & Beverage Manufacturer Profiles
- Brand Name Index
- Ethnic Food Index
- Geographic Index
- Parent Company Index
- Equipment, Supplies & Services User Guide
- Equipment, Supplies & Services Product Category List
- Equipment, Supplies & Services Product Categories
- Equipment, Supplies & Services Company Profiles
- Brand Name Index
- Geographic Index
- Broker Companies User Guide
- Broker Company Profiles
- Broker Market Index
- Brokered Product Index
- Importers/Exporters User Guide
- Importers/Exporters Company Profiles
- Export Region Index
- Import Region Index
- Transportation Firms User Guide
- Transportation Firm Profiles
- Transportation Region Index
- Transportation Type Index
- Warehouse Companies User Guide
- Warehouse Company Profiles
- Warehouse Region Index
- Warehouse Type and Service Index
- Wholesalers/Distributors User Guide
- Wholesalers/Distributors Company Profiles
- Wholesale Product Type Index