This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsTelephonics Corp (Telephonics), a subsidiary of TTM Technologies Inc, engineers and supplies a wide range of electronic communications systems. The company's portfolio encompasses aircraft integration services, airborne intercommunications, wireless intercommunications and mobile surveillance systems. It also offers technical and product support services, sensor solutions, power supply solutions, custom integrated circuits, commercial audio systems, surveillance, communications, technical and product support services, integrated solutions and a comprehensive range of aerospace and defense electronics contract manufacturing services. It caters to land, sea and air applications in aerospace, defense and commercial markets worldwide. The company has presence in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Telephonics is headquartered in Farmingdale, New York, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Telephonics Corp - Key Facts
- Telephonics Corp - Key Employees
- Telephonics Corp - Major Products and Services
- Telephonics Corp - History
- Telephonics Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Telephonics Corp - Business Description
- Telephonics Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Telephonics Corp - Strengths
- Telephonics Corp - Weaknesses
- Telephonics Corp - Opportunities
- Telephonics Corp - Threats
- Telephonics Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Telephonics Corp, Key Facts
- Telephonics Corp, Key Employees
- Telephonics Corp, Major Products and Services
- Telephonics Corp, History
- Telephonics Corp, Joint Venture
- Telephonics Corp, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- TransDigm Group Inc
- The Boeing Co
- Northrop Grumman Corp
- Esterline Technologies Corporation
- Advantor Systems Corp