This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsNovolex Holdings Inc (Novolex), formerly known as Hilex Poly Co LLC is a packaging company. The company design and manufacture plastic, paper, and recycled packaging products. Novolex focuses on providing high density polyethylene (HDPE) film products and services. Novolex product portfolio includes duplex tortilla steam bags, high recycled content t-shirt bags, currency and coin bags, liquor bags, trays, meal kit solutions, compostable can liners, grab-n-go handle bags, desiccant sheets, and walking meal bags. The company’s products also include heat transfer labels, industrial and agricultural packaging, on-demand foodservice packaging solutions, ice bags, artisan stand up window bakery bags, pharmaceutical packaging and lawn and leaf bags. It also markets these products to grocery stores, restaurants, bakery, hospitality, retail, agriculture, pharmaceutical, convenience food, and medical sectors. Novolex is headquartered in Hartsville, South Carolina, the US.
Novolex Holdings Inc Key Recent DevelopmentsJan 23, 2023: Novolex Appoints Daniel L. Rikard as General Counsel
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Novolex Holdings Inc - Key Facts
- Novolex Holdings Inc - Key Employees
- Novolex Holdings Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Novolex Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
- Novolex Holdings Inc - History
- Novolex Holdings Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Novolex Holdings Inc - Business Description
- Novolex Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Novolex Holdings Inc - Strengths
- Novolex Holdings Inc - Weaknesses
- Novolex Holdings Inc - Opportunities
- Novolex Holdings Inc - Threats
- Novolex Holdings Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Jan 23, 2023: Novolex Appoints Daniel L. Rikard as General Counsel
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Novolex Holdings Inc, Key Facts
- Novolex Holdings Inc, Key Employees
- Novolex Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Novolex Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services
- Novolex Holdings Inc, History
- Novolex Holdings Inc, Other Locations
- Novolex Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries
- Novolex Holdings Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Plastipak Packaging Inc
- Rutan Poly Industries
- Zip-Pak Inc
- Sigma Plastics Group
- Flexsol Packaging Corp.